Game is on

If I thought that the first day was the end of the firing act then I was wrong

If I thought that the first day was the end of the firing act then I was wrong. I came to work the next day and heard that 'Mr. I own more shares' has fired five more people.

Firing people is one thing, firing 5 people and that also from the senior management team in the morning is the next level.

Half of the senior management was gone, and some juniors got promoted too.

"Hello, ma'am. I am handling Dhaval's work now. He was working with you on the railway project, right?"
A young-looking man, with gelled-up hair and a smile on his face, came.

" he too?" I raised my eyebrow. And he nodded.

Hmm... Dhaval got expelled and to be honest, I didn't feel sad.

"No actually, I was the one who was working, he used to chill. I even complained about him to HR. But anyway"
I shrugged my shoulders.

"Welcome to the team. Ravi."
I looked at his ID card which he was wearing. When I started working in the company, I also used to wear it but with time I got promoted and when one reached the hire position you don't need to wear the mangal sutra given by them to know that you belong there.
You already had made your presence known through the work, Most of the time.

"It's my pleasure to work with you."
He said with a hint of smile and admiration.

" So tell me How may I help you? During this project, I will be your assistant, Ma'am."

"Well, first you can stop referring to me as Ma'am, and secondly help me with some research."

" This is the list of all the raw materials we will use, If we will get the project, of course. So I want you to find the alternatives if any available, their sustainability and the price. I guess you can do some comparison chart or anything, that will help us to impress the railway members during the tender procedure."
I passed him some documents and forwarded some links.

"Is that all ?"
I nodded.

"Have you heard the new boss took a class of Mr terrorist yesterday?"

Mr terrorist aka My ex-boss now colleague aka Mr. Rahul... A real pain in the a*s he is, he loves the people who talk all the sweets to him, in shorts the one who does yes sir, you are great sir.

But If you dare to have a different opinion or dare to say no sir then he tries his best to make your life hell.

Well, he tried but he didn't succeed in my case and here I am.

"the boss said to him yesterday that his work is nice but his behavior towards the juniors is not acceptable. Only because there is no proof against him and his work is good, he stays. But the next mistake from him and he will be gone."

I had a surprised look on my face I didn't expect this from Rathod but all the steps he had taken so far are not bad.

Okay, good, much needed.