break up?

After our breakfast urf lunch, I watched an Indian drama on Netflix while Jayraj attended his meeting

"I am confused."
Jayraj said as he entered and set beside me in his garden gallery, my favorite place in his house, BTW.

I looked at him questionably as I closed my tab and put it aside.

"I can not decide rather I like you naked more or in my shirt."
He said while putting his big, rough hand on my bare thigh.

"Oh yes, I have a solution, I have seen you in my shirt now how about you remove this shirt so I can compare and get a clear picture."
He said with that devil smirk.

"Mr. I-am-high-on-stamina-always, you have seen me naked a few hours back, get the clear picture from your memory."

"Exactly miss sassy mouth, It's been a few hours."

"I would be offended If you were implying that you are unable to recall my naked body."
I scowled at him,

"Even IF I want to then also I can not, The first thing that comes to my mind whenever I close my eyes is the mole that you have on your back, and the rushing of blood in your veins when I touch you. That curves of your body, how my hands fit on your waist perfectly. during the meetings, I got so distracted by thinking about you."

I bite down on my lip hearing him.

"Don't." He removed my lip from under my teeth.
"Only I have the right to bite on your lips, okay?"

"It's my lips I will do whatever I want to do, okay Mr. Rathod?" I replied.

he slides his hand near my pu**y.
"I dare you, Miss Patel." He cupped my pu**y.

I swallowed at the warning.

he swore under his breath as his phone started to ring,

His expression changed from irritation at the caller to interest after looking at the caller ID.

"Excuse me,"
He stood up and go away to take the call.

I looked outside at the shadows of sunset, over the trees.
I hold my breath looking at the view.

"You are lucky to have this place as home," I said as I heard footsteps coming back.

"It's just a place to live in, just a house."

He pulled me in his lap, I fit there so correctly as if I am meant to be sitting here.
I felt safe here or anywhere with him.

"What? I would die to have this place as my home."
I put my hands on his chest as I replied.

"Aarna house became home with the people who reside in, there's warmness, love in-home and here,"
He motioned his hand around,
"There is only coldness and loneliness."