A Tweet and A Post and Romance

I snuggled close to the warmth and familiar scent of him. Half of my body was on him while half was on the bed.

Sleeping together for me is the most intimate thing we do, more than s*x.

I stared at him, slightly up, leaning up on my elbows.
He was sprawled in bed, with his both arms around me, his one leg bent and fallen off to the side, he looked so relaxed.

I love waking up to this site.

My heart, my mind, my body, and my inner consciousness all gaped with the surprise when he confessed his love, his version of love.

I imagined every morning like this,
That would be a dream come true.

"Good morning." He said gruffly, the voice sounding so seductive.
I savored the moment, gazing into his 'just woke up' hot and beautiful eyes, his unruly-sexy hair.

"Good morning, sleep well?" I asked running my fingers through his hair.

"I always sleep well beside you." He smiled.

"When I am not beside you?"

"I get nightmares sometimes."

Yes, I have seen him in these nightmares two or three times.

"What do you see?"

"They are about my childhood, sometimes real incidents replaying again and some other times incidents of tangled with presents."
He frowned and his smile disappeared.

It's too early to spoil his mood by talking about the past and nightmares.
So I changed the topic.

I kissed his nose,
"Why did you wake up? I wanted to stare at you more. You look adorable and stunning while sleeping."

"You can stare at me now. And why so much तारीफ?"

"Might be because I have never seen you sleeping like this, you always wake up before me."

"Hmm."
He put his hand on my head and pushed me down for a sweet, hungry kiss.

Say fuck off to Morning breath.

He looked at the clock after the kiss.

"How long do we have?" I asked.

"Two hours." He said.

"We have plenty of time then."
My voice was low and husky.

I slid over him, running my hands, on his naked chest.
He must have removed his shirt after I slept as he was in his suit when I slept.

"Aarna--"

"It turns me on just thinking about it, make love to me."
I kissed him on his chest, his stomach, slowly, letting him feel my love for him.
His arms moved towards me, one hand pushing into my hair, the other settling at the small of my back.