R.R.R.

"Miss Patel

"Miss Patel."
What now?

"My office, right now."
no please, no request, just a damn order.
He can not even say a proper sentence without looking at it like an order.
My intercom started ringing the moment I entered my office. And by now you must have guessed who was on the other side.

The rudest man in Delhi,
no no!
The rudest man in the entire WORLD!

I went to his office with laptop in my hand.
You never know what that man needs.
I stepped inside after knocking.

"How may I help you? SIR." I emphasized the last word.

I smirked at seeing a crumbled piece of paper, well, that said why he was having a horrible mood in the morning.

"My PA is on leave for today."

So can't he even survive without PA for a day?

"Okay sir, I will tell HR to find a substitute for one day,
But sir, the problem here is that It will take time, HR will advertise, and after that interviews and selection. The process is quite lengthy."

"So how about you manage for today and from tomorrow your PA will join back?"
I said while faking my innocence and with a sweet smile,

Though I wanted to say, be independent you as*hole.

"Ms. Patel, There is no need for HR to do all the hard work, I can't make my employees do overwork, now can I?"

"The work he had given me yesterday was not overwork! Seriously?" I murmured.

"Did you say something?"  He asked.

I smiled at him, as fakest as possible.
"No, not at all."

"But I have heard something."

"No sir you must be hallucinating."

"Right? Anyway, I already had found the alternative to my PA."

"Good, Then why am I here? Sir."
Can I smack this laptop on his head?

"Because you will be my PA for today."
I saw a twitch in corner of his mouth,
Did he smile?  Like the Jayraj Singh Rathod Smiled. Not a complete smile of course but in his dictionary, It still was a smile.

"What?"
Did he just say what I heard?
Me and PA, that also his. Wohhh.

"I was loud enough for you to hear, Ms. Patel."

"Sir, I don't know what is PA's work."

"Oh, it's so easy. You just have to follow the orders, and I think you can do that right? The work will be different for you, fresh, challenging than what you always do."

I know something is going on in his mind,

"I haven't done master in IIM to pick your phones and arrange your meetings, Go find a dog who will follow your orders." By now my sarcastic smile was replaced by a damn strong glare.