silent treatment and flowers flowers

"What the?" I heard some jingling of keys and the next minute before I could proceed further, he was inside

"What the?"
I heard some jingling of keys and the next minute before I could proceed further, he was inside.

"Don't."
I raised my hand to stop him from coming near me.
"I told you I will not speak to you."

He didn't speak anything just positioned his manhood and went inside me, no warnings, no heads up.

And he damn knew I can not resist this or deny it.

Stop him, Aarna.

I can not.

I need him.
F*ck, F*ck, F*ck,
I screamed inside my head,

"Much needed sense fuck."
He murmured while joining our heads.

I didn't speak anything.
After a few minutes of silence, he continued,
His hand and chest made a cage around me,

"You thought you could hide here, you thought I would not come here, I will find my way to come to you, by hook or crook because you belong here."
"with me."

His voice was deadly serious.

Tonight? Forever?
Elaborate.

" forever."
He replied, as If he has some gift to read my mind.

"Don't try to leave me ever."

"I need the words, baby."
He stopped.

I didn't have the strength to fight him. I was completely helpless.
"I will not." finally the words came out.
I felt his grip on me tighten, as he pounded into me, stretching me beyond my imagination.

"Are you coming?"
He asked.

"Yes."

"I love seeing you like this, come for me baby, now."

"Ahh... Ah... Jaayyy..."
His thrust quickened up and one last deep thrust and I shattered.

But he didn't stop,
He went on with his thrust.

"Jayraj, I can not."

"You can and you will. No one understands your limits better than me, not even you."

He groaned with each powerful stroke that felt like they were reaching my womb,
I tried to grab something for balance and eventually, I grabbed his shoulder, digging my nails into his flesh unintentionally.

I was angry at him and at the same time was at his mercy and on the line of my mind-blowing second orgasm while water was running over.

God this angry f*cks!

His pleased cries were blissful as he joined me in pleasure.

You kept your words, I am going to keep mine, Rathod.

I stood under the water, cleaned myself without uttering a word, and went inside the room.

"you know it's as hard for me to stop being inside you or to resist you as it's for you. You are the one I dream of, every minute, every second. to provide you whatever you desire and however you want but you also need to listen to me. because I want the best for you." He spoke as he came after me.