game of bedroom

I stared momentarily out of the window as we were going to the penthouse after dropping off Ria

My mind was surrounded by the thoughts of the person driving the rolls Royce.

I have never felt as alive as I do with him.
He is sexy, hot, oh so unpredictable and predictable at the other times, smart, and caring above all.

And yes so amazingly good in bed.

At the same time, he has his anger and his controlling ways, he harboured secrets inside him, and these moods- oh so unpredictable just like him.

And right that moment I was angry at him and nervous because he was damn pissed.

"Jayraj why you booked the VIP section?" I asked the moment the door of the penthouse was closed.

He didn't reply as he removed the coat and tie of his suit.

"You said you don't want to dictate my life," I said loudly as he was climbing the stairs to go.

"That was not dictating and don't follow me, I need some time alone to calm down the anger before we talk."
I went after him, to the master room.

To hell with not following him.

"No, I am not in the mood to give you any time. And tell me why you booked the VIP section when you clearly knew that I don't like when you waste your money on me?"
I stood in front of him with my hands crossed over my breasts.

"I would not call it a waste. I earn money and in billions, so I can use some of them on my Woman." He stared at me.

"Oh please, don't try to manipulate what you did by saying It was for my benefit. It was for your insecurity."

"I don't like the drunken men ogling at you." he took a deep breath before continuing,
"I am a jealous, insecure, and territorial man when It comes to you. You know that."

"News Flash, only Jayraj Singh Rathod gets Jealous.
I get Jealous too Jayraj. Everybody wants to have a piece of my man, girls at the office eye f*ck you, they speak about their fantasy with you in front of me but I control my jealousy so try doing the same with yours."

"I can stop them, from thinking about me, talking about me. I can announce our relationship, can order them to not talk or think about me as my woman doesn't like that. I can mark you mine in front of the world. And the problem will be solved, to an extent."

"But it's you who have a problem with it Aarna, don't expect me to deal with the situation the way you do. We both are two different people."
My mouth fell open as he freed his shirt from the pants.

"I am not doing that," I replied meekly.

Why this man had to look handsome in his creased shirt and pants?

We are in fight mode right now Aarna, don't think of him like he is the walking s*x God.

"The hell you are not and tell me what that prick of your ex-boyfriend was doing there?"
His eyes were burning with anger.
Anger for Shubh.