the feud 1

It's been a week since I and Mr Rathod shared THE kiss

Well, it indeed was the kiss, I felt like he had stirred some hidden hormones from my endocrine system.
That kiss had been playing in my mind on a repeated mode, at least a hundred times with some new additions to it.
If my hands weren't vaxed, you would find every damn hair on it standing at attention.
I was having goosebumps just thinking about the kiss.

The next day his assistant came back to the office and I was relieved from the duty of PA, my car was in the parking, and the keys were at my office desk.

I was ignoring him like the plague,
Physically at least.
But Ignorance was from both sides.
He didn't come to the office most days and the days he came, he never came to my floor.

We met twice,
Once I was waiting for the lift on my floor with Yash on my side, the lift opened and he was inside, he ordered looking at Yash to use the next lift.

Didn't even look at me,

And the second time, I was talking with Sanjana Didi, he passed by me, again not giving me a glance, as If I am invincible like air.

"What is going on here? Why are they removing the holding and boards of the company name?" I asked to a group of colleagues.

"The new owner is changing the name of the company to his name. I have heard that it will be Rathod construction."
My blood boiled hearing that, I so wanted to confront him for these drastic changes but I didn't.

Aarna you are here to work and nothing else and specifically not to pick fights with the new owner.

I locked my car and heard some commotion at the gate.
I heard some yelling and went there to see what was going on,

"Where were you? It's your job to sit here. What If some dangerous people would have gone inside in your absence? Do you even know how dangerous your carelessness was?" Vasim the driver said.

"I went for a small toilet break." Karim Chacha replied and looked down, guiltily.

"If you weren't able to handle the security alone you could have asked for another guard. You can not be this irresponsible. You are fired." Vasim yelled.

"Sir please, I have small children at home. Please don't do this." He joined his hands.
Mr. Rathod who was talking on the phone a few feets away came and observed the situation before going inside.

What the hell? His driver here is firing people and he just went inside without the comments.
If he will not stop this drama, Then I will,

"Who do you think you are to fire him? Neither you are the boss nor the employee of this company. And he just went for a small bathroom break. You can't expect him to sit here for 12 straight hours. There are basic human needs. "
I went near Vasim and spoke in the same tone he was using.