sunset, Dance And Marriage Talk

I looked around the room to find Jay but he was nowhere.

I hugged the pillow that smelled like him for a few minutes before going for a shower.

After dressing in one white oversize t-shirt, I went out to find the man.

"Where are you?" I called on his number, from the landline.

"Go to the terrace, I will tell you to arrange our breakfast there. I will be there in five minutes."
I cut the call and went to the terrace,

"Morning, baby." He bent and pressed a kiss to my cheek before sitting beside me.
I packed his lips, and asked,
"Where were you?"

"I was working in the next room, didn't want to spoil your sleep."

"I looked but you weren't there."

"When your call came I was downstairs arranging our activities for the day."

"Okay."

"If you are done with questioning can we have our breakfast? I am hungry."

"No... first remove your shirt."
I removed the t-shirt I was wearing.

"Entire night was not enough for you baby?" He purred.

"Stop thinking from you di*k. remove that shirt, and give it to me."

He removed his cream color cotton shirt and passed it to me,

I wore his shirt as a shrug without buttoning up, as I was wearing a black sports bra inside.
I smelled him on his shirt and sighed with contentment.

"Now we can have our breakfast," I said to Jay, He was amused, probably by my antics.
He was looking all virile and sexy, sitting there shirtless, with tropical breath playing with her hair.

Two members of the staff came out with breakfast and coffee as Jay motioned them to come with his fingers, arranging the breakfast quickly and efficiently before disappearing as swiftly as they'd come.

"What's the time."

"Little after eleven."

All thanks to him, he kept me awake all night.

As If you didn't want that.

"This is not breakfast, it's brunch."
I said.

His eyes roamed my exposed skin, from my neck to shoulder to my chest, guiltily.
"I am sorry, I got a little carried away."
He said.

Love bites.

"They don't hurt."

He didn't speak, his eyes were on the love bites, and with his fingers, he started counting.

"I Don't like it when I lose my control like this, it's six, and few look purple."

"Don't go on a guilt trip now, and I like your marks on me, till and until I don't have to wear them in public. And I definitely don't like when you put yourself in restraints. I love you when you are wild, I love you when you are sweet, and caring, I love you when you fu*k me hard, I love you when you make love to me."