Lion and his prey

I have been here, in his penthouse, before, too

I have been here, in his penthouse, before, too. But this time the feeling was different. I was drunk when I entered and angry when I left last time but today I was noticing every single thing, maybe to know Jayraj more.

Everything from chandeliers to drapes was to paintings to leather of sofas were speaking wealth.

He guided me with his hand on my back towards the small bar in the living room.

I was standing close enough to smell his cologne, to see him removing his suit jacket and unbuttoning the sleeves of his shirt.

"Wine?"

He asked while picking out a red wine bottle from his oh-so-costly wine collection.

"Yes, please."
I said.

Nothing is better to control these nerves than one good bottle of wine.

"Wow... It's amazing." I said after taking a seep of the wine.

There was a subtle flavor of oak and black currants with an intense flavor of cherry and berries.
I have never tested such fine wine in my life before today.

I took that wine bottle from the bar counter and looked at the name.

"Of course! The test was supposed to be amazing. This is a vintage bottle of screaming eagle."
I murmured in awe.

"How did you get this?" I asked with wonder.
"Oh forget it, It's easy for Jayraj Singh Rathod to get this."

For people like me, to buy this wine we have to register on their official site and after years of waiting, I may get a chance to buy this wine, but there is no surety.

We both were enjoying wine and each other's presence in silence.

"You know red wine is an aphrodisiac?"
I said to break the silence.

God, Aarna, the silence was better than this!

He raised his left brow at me and,
"I don't need aphrodisiacs, It is for the people who need to increase their performance rate, mine is best, always."

I rolled my eyes at his cockiness.
"I have never met a man in my life who always praises himself."
I said.

He came close to me.
"And how many men you have met in your life."
He asked in a dangerously low voice.

"More than few."
I replied while standing my ground. I shivered at the sudden contact of his hand on my bare skin at the waist from the space between the one side slit of my kurta.

"And how many of them were able to make you feel like this?" He said pointing towards my body.

He knew the answer, but he wanted me to speak it, A*shole,

I didn't reply,

"I asked you a question, Aarna."

That name! I can't control myself when he spoke my name like that.
"None!" I replied.