Got fired!

Ria and I spent Sunday watching movies and eating junk food

I even got a call from Mr. Rathod but I ignored it and in return he massaged me, sorry let me rephrase that, he ordered me in a message to call him instantly but Instead of calling back I messaged him,
'To not disturb me and I need time to think about us.'

Well, after that I didn't receive any messages or calls.
And by night I checked my phone for the hundredth time to see about his nonexistent new call or messages.

Did he just forget me that easily?

I don't understand what was my issue.
First of all, I told that man to not disturb me and when he followed that, my problem was why he followed What I said?
Make any sense?
No, not at all.
I mean when everything was going smoothly I had to fu*k that up by being jealous and with overthinking.
And why the hell was I jealous?
Why I behaved like a jealous GF last night?
Well with those thoughts I called of the day.

next morning I woke up after my not-so-good sleep.
Why? because my pineal gland disappeared temporarily,
Ya, literally, I tried so hard to sleep, like I did meditation and listened to that one and half hour long relaxing music and delta waves but no, my mind was more interested in Rathod than producing melatonin. (the hormone which is responsible for sleep).
'Aarna. Get up or you will be late for work.'
I run towards the bathroom and found my toothpaste and brush with half-closed eyes.
And meanwhile, my mind was thinking about the work that I would do in the office that day.
Multitasking you know.

'Shit.'
When I was choosing my OTD I remembered that I was on the strike, which means no office.

'Aarna, In what muhurat (auspicious time) did you decide to go on the strike?
Couldn't you find a better solution than the strike?
Now, I had to spend the day at home not doing anything,
Can you imagine? The workaholic me!
I wore pajamas and called Karim Chacha to know about his job status.

"Aarna beta. Thank you so much, because of you I got the job back, and not only that but they even hired a new guard with me so that both of us can take our breaks without compromising security."
"Oh wow, Congratulations.--"

"Aarna beta, I will talk with you later okay, I am on duty right now so I can not talk."

I started to dance with phone in my hand,
"Ria, Ria," I yelled happily.

"Why are you shouting? I am getting late for work."
I caught her hands and started doing garba with her,
"Aarna can you tell me what the hell is going on?"
She asked and stopped our garba.

"Mr. Rathod called Karim Chacha back for the job so my strike was successful and I can go back to work. Yay yay."
I said.

I felt like I an the first person in planet who gets crazily happy with the thought of going to work.

Well that's what happens when you love your work.

"Oh, congratulations and before my boss will fire me I need to reach my office, we have a board meeting today."
She said and went outside.