16

A T H E N A D E L U C A' s P O V :

"I'm here- you know people have most likely died on that bed" I say making them pull away from the kiss. I walk over to the empty chair and sit on it, facing Felix and Lyla. "Now. Are you guys dating. It's a yes or no question" I ask and they look at each other before answering.

"Yes" "No" they say at the same time making me laugh silently in my head. "She's mine" Felix pulls her towards him and I fake out a gag. "No I'm not" Lyla pushes away from him.

"Felix you'll need to come to the Teretto ball with Ambrose. Axel and I" I speak up, changing the topic. "Why"

"The rerezo file was stolen by a russian. And we'll go there to find out anything we can about it" I tell him. "We'll go to my house and Uncle Cameron will explain the exit routes"

He nods getting up. "I'll stop by my house and we'll go to yours tomorrow" he says, making his way out of the room. "We aren't dating until you actually ask me Felix!" Lyla shouts out just as he closes the door.

"This is the second time I walk on you guys making out... I mean on a death bed? Seriously?" I cringe and she crosses her legs. "Jealous bitch" she says, rolling her eyes making me flip her off. "How's your mom?"

"I went to see her but she's still unconscious" she says, tightening her lips together. "Anyways, about the ball... can I come?" I roll my eyes. "It was hard enough for me to convince dad"

"Fair enough" she shrugs.

_ _ _

"I need to leave but Felix put guards around your mom and your room so don't worry about your dad, I'm gonna try and come see you tomorrow in the morning" I pull away from the hug. "Tell me everything later and please don't get shot...again" she says accusingly. "You're jinxing it" I say waving my hand as I leave her room.

I walk out of the hospital, sighing in relief once again as I sit in my car, the sun shining brightly making my eyes shut. I blink a few times before starting the car and driving to the condo.

I park my car before going up to the condo, making my way into the mirrored room. I look around smiling before walking up to the small cupboard in the corner picking up a pair of pointe shoes. I stare at them for a moment before keeping them back. I can't do it.

I sigh, running a hand through my hair before walking back out and making my way back to my car. I drive around aimlessly before stopping at the cliff. I used to come here a lot. I smile, sitting on the edge of it, looking down.

I don't know how long I stay here, day dreaming, but My thoughts get cut off by my phone ringing. I pick it up, noticing the caller to be Felix. "Where are you?" He asks and I get up, settling back in my car.

"I'll be home in ten" I say, ending the call, not bothering with anything else.

I reach home in about fifteen minutes, purposely taking the long way home. "I'm back!" I shout before entering the living room to see Felix waiting there. "Finally" he sighs. "They're in the meeting room" he tells me before we both take the elevator to it.

I walk in to see Uncle Cameron and Liam along with dad, Axel and Ambrose sitting there. Axel smoking.

"Axel put that out" dad says as I enter. Axel rolls his eyes, groaning in annoyance before he finally puts it out in the ash tray.

I sit on the empty seat between Axel and Felix and uncle Cameron turns off the lights, putting on a three-D map of the place. "Damn" i whisper, looking at it.

"This is where we will be at." He points the red laser light on a safe distance away from the building that the ball will be held in.

"The list is of guys so Amelia you will be a plus one with one of the guys, also no weapons, they will have a security check before letting you in" he explains. "You are going as Killian Lodre" he points Axel. "Aleksei Ivanov" he points at Ambrose. "Emilio Zonri" Felix.

"And lastly Rosa Moslow" he points at me and I nod. "You'll all be given accessories that have been wired already" he says and uncle Liam takes out four small boxes. He gives the first one to me. I open it to see two pair of earrings, which was fine since I had more than one piercings, and a necklace "We'll be able to hear you through the earring and the necklace has a camera in it"

He then hands the rest to others which had watches in them. "All of them have a listening devices in them, you don't need to keep it near your mouth, just keep your hands normally and it'll work"

"Princess click on the other earrings three times" dad says and Just as I do that, the earring opens up, turning into a small blade. "You have a nice aim, keep that just incase" He tells me making me smile.

"Ambrose yours one has a small bomb in it, it should be big enough to create a distraction if needed. Axel you have a tool kit, just twist the watch. And Felix yours one is a lighter as well as a scanner"

"Not much to remembe-" uncle Cameron begins but gets cut off by Axel. "Switch yours with mine" he says, handing his watch to Felix as Felix hands him the black watch.

"Great... now the exits"

 now the exits"