38

A T H E N A   D E   L U C A' s   P O V :

Axel pulls me into a empty room and I shrug my hand off of him, now a little sober. "Look I was a little drunk, I drank before we went to the warehouse and- fuck" he runs a hand through his hair. "I'm sorry okay?"

"It doesn't make up for what I did but I'm sorry" he comes closer, making me move back instinctively. "You're beautiful" he caresses the side of my face, inching closer. This is wrong. He's playing you. You're beautiful. Beautiful.

"You forgive me right?" He gets closer, holding my jaw, making me look at him. "I was just drunk" he says, my back now against the wall. "It won't happen again" his other hand snakes around my waist, pulling me to him.

"You trust me" he says, eyes dropping to my lips. He's using you- manipulating you. But being the dumb, drunk bitch I am... I slowly nod.

"Now this is Interesting" I hear a voice and look around to see Luka leaning against the door, probably listening to everything that Axel had said.

"Athena, come on, we're leaving" Luka says and Axel cuts him off. "Get out" he says and Luka chuckles, he chuckles.

"How do we know he won't try anything again?" Luka looks at me, raising a brow and I frown. I was too intoxicated for any of this to make sense. "He- he was drunk" I assure him...and myself.

"Is that what he told you? Or is that what you know" I look beside me to see Axel staring back at me, his eyes darker than before. "I-"

He comes closer to me and Axel pulls me behind him making Luka stop as he stare at the two of us. "He will hurt you Athena, I'm your friend... no?"

I nod.

"That's enough" Axel says suddenly as he starts punching Luka all the while Luka laughs. Was he drunk as well? Seemed like it.

My head spins and I leave the room, trying to find Felix or Lyla while Axel tries to follow me. I find Felix talking to someone and go up to him making him turn towards me. "I want to go home" I say and his eyes shift behind me before he nods, holding my hand and pulling me through the crowd.

He goes to the kitchen first, finding Lyla near the drinks, where she was at most of the time since she seemed to never get a hangover.

We find her and Felix says something to her, which she probably doesn't understand but nods, trying to walk straight. Felix holds her with his other hand, sighing as he once again, goes through the crowd, only this time, we go outside towards the car.

He puts a drunk Lyla in the backseat and I sit in the passenger seat with him driving. "What happened?" He asks, glancing towards me. "Did he do something?" I notice his jaw clench and his grip tighten on the steering wheel making me chuckle slightly as I close my eyes. "I just had a headache and wanted to leave the crowded space"

"You can't keep lying" he says and I shrug. "It works, doesn't it?"

"Not on us, it doesn't"

A/N:
Can we all just talk about how the manipulative side of Axel is coming out✋🏼