43

A T H E N A   D E   L U C A' s  P O V :

I blink my ryes open, my throat dry and look beside me to see Luka asleep making me curse silently. I tap around the side table for my phone, powering it on to see it was around seven in the morning and I had a lot of missed calls from Lyla and Felix. Fuck

I get out of bed, picking up my jeans and putting them on before putting on my shirt, not bothering to look for my undergarments as I silently walk out the room and call Lyla.

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?

I place the phone far from my ear, waiting for her to finish shouting before placing it back on my ear. "I'm sorry, I lost track of time and fell asleep" I whisper-yelled

Wait..if you were hooking up with someone, could've told me so. I could feel her rolling her eyes. It would've been easier to make up an excuse than to show up at your doorstep asking for you and then lying about how I forgot you were with Felix.

"I owe you one but please tell me they believed you"

Have you seen my acting???!! I could fool Medusa if I wanted to.

"I'll be back later and explain everything" I promise her.

Fine. Love you.

"Love you too" I end the call and turn around to see Luka leaning against the door frame making me jump slightly and then glare at him.

"Thought you were planning on running away" he chuckles slightly, walking over to the kitchen and I follow behind him.

"I might"

"Well that certainly hurts me" he keeps a hand on his chest, checking his phone. "I'm gonna go now- uh I need to
Get home" I say awkwardly.

"I would hide that If I were you" he glances at my neck and I hurry over to a bathroom, looking at myself to see hickies covering my neck completely as well as my jaw.

"Now I wouldn't mind you walking around like that, but I'm sure your parents would.. or your brother" I turn around to see Luka coming closer, my breath hitching as his fingers connect with my jaw, making me look up at him.

His hand moves down from my jaw to the side of my neck as he connects his lips with mine, making my hands wrap around his neck, pulling him closer to me. He picks me up, placing me on the sink counter and his hand goes around my waist, keeping me steady with his other hand massaging my breasts.

I pull away slightly only for him to pull me even closer. "I really do need to get back" I say in between kisses and he finally pulls away.

"You need a lift?" He asks and I shake my head, walking past him to the living room where I had left my car keys last night.

"I'll see you later" I say, awkwardly waving before hurrying out of the apartment and making my way to the elevators.

I ride my car back to the condo wearing the clothes from last night, still not wearing a bra or panties.

I curse silently as the people turn to look at me as soon as I walk in, making me hurry back to our condo.

I walk in and am greeted with silence so I quietly walk into my room only for me to groan as I see Lyla and Felix waiting there like I was their kid. EVEN MY OWN PARENTS DON'T DO THAT!!

I smile at them walking to my closet as I start picking out my clothes. "One. We have been worried sick" Lyla starts.

"You could've called us, or anyone in fact" Felix says. "You forgot to take you medication as well" he says and Lyla gets up.

"It looks like it was worth it tho" she suddenly squeals, pulling me on the bed with her. "Who was it?"

"Luka..."

"No" she gasps, examining my face. "Yes" I nod making her eyes bulge and Felix leaves the room mumbling about how he doesn't need details. "Was it big?"

"Im sore" I say and she screams. Legit, screams.

"Ok so let me get this straight... the same Luka who follows you around like a lost puppy, did this to you" she points at my state making me nod slowly.

"It's always the silent ones" she shakes her head making me laugh.

"You smell like sex, go shower" she finally let's me go making me roll my eyes but get up nevertheless.