36

A T H E N A   D E   L U C A' s   P O V :

It had been two days since my last encounter with Axel, probably because I was staying at the condo with Lyla and her mom and the only time I did see him was in the hallway with a different girl every time.

"Athena you coming right?" Lyla asks and I look up confused. "The party tonight" Luka explains, eyeing me carefully. He had started sitting with us and Felix was less cautious around him once he did a few more background checks which ended up coming back pretty normal.

"Yeah" Alcohol is what I needed right now.

"By the way Laura will be coming...tomorrow I guess" I tell Lyla in advance making her nod. "I still don't get why you need Laura, you're amazing without her" Lyla says and Felix hums in agreement, coming from behind us and sitting next to Luka, in front of us.

L Y L A R O M E Z' s P O V :

"I'm gonna go, I have class" Athena gets up, leaving the table and Luka follows behind her. He was like a puppy who kept following Athena around all day.

I sigh and Felix gets up, coming beside me. "She's hiding something" he speaks up and I nod, watching her walk out of the cafeteria. "And it's bothering her" I complete

I notice Axel staring at where Athena previously was, making me get up. "Later sweetheart" I tell Sasha, asking her to leave and she glares at me, getting closer to Axel. "Leave" Axel speaks up and Sasha looks at him with teary eyes, leaving us just as Felix comes behind me.

"What happened?" I ask and he raises a brow in confusion. "Cut the crap, something happened between you and Athena"

"There was something going on between him and Athena?-"

"Not now Felix" I glare at him and he nods quietly. "I don't know what you're talking about" Axel shrugs, getting ready to leave but Felix pulls him back so he was in front of me.

Axel shrugs Felix's hand off and glares at him making me come in front of Felix and glare back at him.

I notice Ambrose coming our way and look up to meet Axel's eye. "You better apologize for whatever the fuck it is you did" I spit out and he raises his brow once again.

"What makes you think it is me who did something?"

I know- trust Athena, not you.

I smile at him sweetly, not bothering to answer his question, kicking him in the balls making him hold onto them as he glares at me and Felix pulls me back just as Ambrose stops near us and I leave with Felix, leaving Ambrose looking confused between us.

L U K A M O R E I N' s P O V :

I get up, sitting beside Athena instead since Daniel wasn't here and watch as she paints something. Moving her hair slightly, her neckline on display as she places a strand of her hair behind her ear.

She turns to face me, probably feeling my gaze on her and I clear my throat. I was here to kill her. She meets my eye. Only to kill her. I remind myself.

I could have a little fun before killing her. I have all the time time in the world. Might as well have some fun.

I pull her chair closer to mine and place the now fallen strand of hair, behind her ear. "You should tie your hair" My voice suddenly deeper as I try to hide the accent.

Tucking her hair on one side, her neck and jaw clear in front of me. I look back up to see her biting on her lip unconsciously making my eyes darken as I stare at her with lust. A little fun won't hurt.

I turn back around, looking in front of me and she clears her throat, going back to her painting.

I look at my phone to see a text from Starkov and open it only to come face to face with a dead body. I look at who it was and ask him to burn it along side all his warehouses.

I had something better to think about.

The party. I glance at Athena.

This is going to be... interesting

A/N:
HII How are y'all doing? Good I hope <3

Ok so...thank you all so much for leaving comments and votes as it encourages me to keep writing !

Also what are y'all's thoughts about Luka and Axel? It's starting to get interesting... ALSO LIKE CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET ME A FRIEND LIKE LYLA cause-

Anyhoes- I'm done with my finals so I'm gonna most likely be updating like 2 or 3 times a day.. so GET READY FOR THE DRAMA

Hope y'all have an amazing day <33