44

A T H E N A D E L U C A' s P O V :

"You can still see them" Lyla drops down on the floor making me groan. "Should I just wear a high neck instead?" I get up, walking up to Lyla's closet as we were currently in her room. "Please" she breaths out from the floor.

"They go all the way up to the side of your jaw tho"

"I'm leaving my hair opened" I wear the high neck, putting on a hoodie above. "Let's go" I pull her up from the ground. "FELIX WE'RE STAYING AT MY HOUSE" I shout out and hear a "okay" come from his room.

We make our way to my car and settle in before I drive us all the way to my house. "Fix this" Lyla fixes my hair so the hickies don't show before we both walk into the house and to the living room to see mom and dad, making out on the couch. "I sit on that couch" I say, walking in and Dad turns to face me, smiles a little before asking me to get out and then goes back to.. yeah.

I gag in disgust before turning around to see Lyla drooling over Xavier and he winks at her making her squeal and turn to face me. "I've still got it" Xavier pats himself on the shoulder before walking into the living room, only to walk back out again.

"At this point, I don't need a porn subscription" he mumbles to himself, walking towards the kitchen.

I hit Lyla's arm making her come out of whatever fantasies she was having before we both make our way up the stairs to my room, only to find Ambrose walking to his room, which was beside mine, with Axel talking to him.

"Isn't it hot outside?" Ambrose tries to take off my hood and Lyla comes between us, glaring at him. "It's cold outside, freezing, I think it might snow, what will you do if She gets sick?" She goes closer with each sentence and he backs away slowly. "Will you take responsibility if she gets sick?"

"Jesus calm down" she finally stops. "You should take my advice and get new friends" Ambrose looks at me with pity. "At least she has friends" Lyla comes out of nowhere once again, glaring up at him as she was shorter than us.

"You need therapy" Ambrose sighs, patting her shoulder. "I'll honestly pay for it" and suddenly backs away from when Lyla shouts at him making a laugh come out of me.

"Who were you with?" I suddenly hear a voice, now realizing that Axel was next to me. "Lyla" I shrug, looking at Ambrose get hit by her, not bothering to look at Axel.

"You know I was asking about this" his voice slightly angrier and his body suddenly blocks my sight, his hand going inside my hood, touching my jaw and neck.

"You're mine" he reminds me and I finally look up to meet his eyes, "I had more fun with him than I did with you" I blurt out, cursing myself for saying that

His eyes darken as he glances behind him, before pushing my door open and stalking me inside.

L Y L A R O M E Z' s P O V :

I notice Axel pushing Athena's door open and walking inside with her making me sigh. Seriously? I look at Ambrose, who was now inside his room as he tried to get away from my hits. "Put on a movie with max volume" I close the door walking in as well and he looks at me weirdly. "Why?"

"Because I said so" and he scoffs. "I know you're hooking up with a teacher" I jump on his bed, waiting for him to start the movie.

"So?" He shrugs.

"I also know he's Athena's English teacher" he glares at me and I smile sweetly before he starts the movie.

"Don't tell anyone"

"My lips are sealed"

A/N:

Eid (Al Adha)  Mubarak to all my Muslim readers! Hope y'all have an amazing day <3