28

A T H E N A D E L U C A' s P O V :

"Are you new here?" I ask out of nowhere, making him nod. "Just moved here yesterday" he tells me as we stand against his car, waiting for Ambrose to pick me up.

"You really don't need to stay, my brother should be here any moment" I tell him making him smile. "It's cool, I'll feel better if I know you are in the right hands and not alone at this hour" he says and I smile at that. Sweet.

Just then I see Ambrose's car lights come in view, making me squint my eyes as he stops in front of us, finally getting out. "What happened? You Okay?" He asks frantically searching my face and arm for injuries.

"I'm fine, just got into a little accident" I tell him. I know for a fact it wasn't an accident but he doesn't need to know that...right?

"You should be more careful" he sighs, finally turning his attention beside me to Luka. "Whose this?" He asks, pulling me beside him and Luka chuckles raising his arms in surrender. "Jesus calm down, will you? He's Luka, he helped me so stop glaring" Ambrose rolls his eyes. "Thank you again" I say sincerely to Luka making him smile.

"I'll see you around" I say, pulling Ambrose, who was still glaring, with me to his car "no you won't" Ambrose grumbles, sitting in.

"Thank you, byee" I scream as Ambrose speeds past him.

"You better not have told Dad" I warn him and he places a hand on his heart offended, "how low do you think of me?" He exaggerates but sighs when I don't give him any reaction. "I didn't tell him and I'll get you car fixed"

"You owe me"

"Of course" I smile sweetly.

"Did you know, if you yell for eight years, seven months, and six days, you can produce enough sound energy to heat up one cup of coffee" he says out of nowhere making me look at him weirdly.

"Did you know, you have dicks drawn on your face which you aren't aware of?"  I tell him and he suddenly stops the car, making me hold on to my seat.

"What the?" He looks in the rear view mirror, caressing his own face. "My gorgeous face" he looks at himself and cries, like literally cries. I could see tears forming in his eyes making me regret the decision of telling him.

"You cry over your face how mom cries over ice cream and dick" I cringe and he glares at me with tear filled eyes. "Have you seen me? I'm gorgeous" he points at himself making me gag in disgust.

"How are you dad's son?" I mumble and he stops, blinking away the tears. "I'm mom's son" he sneers at me making me laugh at his face.

"Are you gonna drive or are we staying here?" I ask and he groans, looking at his face one more time before speeding through the empty roads.

After driving for a but more, he finally stops between in-front of the gates and I get off while Ambrose goes around to park his car in the garage. "I'M HOME!" I shout as I enter which was probably a bad idea since it was already a bit over midnight.

I walk into the living room to see it empty and then decide to go to my room, stopping at the kitchen for some water.

Since I was already in comfy clothes, I remove my shoes and decide to remove my sweatshirt since it was hot. Leaving me in a lacy bra with sweats as I jump on my bed in a starfish position and sighing in comfort as I close my eyes only to hear a chuckle.

I open my eyes almost immediately, Looking around for my eyes to land on Axel who was seated on the couch...that's new.

I groan, putting up my middle finger and dropping back down on my back. "I'm sleeping, come back tomorrow" I say and hear the door locking, making me open my eyes as I see Axel walk towards me, making me hold onto the sheets as I get up a little, my back leaning against the head rest.

"What happened to you?" I ask as I notice his bruised face and knuckles. "I had a fight" he points out, reminding me about the fight he was late to. Because of you. I remove the thought off my head and smile, "wait here" I say and don't wait for a reply as I walk into the bathroom, picking out a first aid kit. This is the second time today.

I walk over towards the bed, placing the kit on the side table and turning to face him, taking his hand in mine. I open the medicine tube, applying some over his busted knuckles before looking up to apply some on his cheek.

My eyes meet his and his drops down, making me realize I wasn't in a shirt and had taken it off earlier, my cheeks burning with embarrassment.

I try to ignore his gaze as he looks back up, staring onto my face, applying some over the cut on his cheek. My eyes drop down to his lips, contemplating weather I should put some on the cut.

I bite a side of my lip unconsciously, applying some on the side of his lip, where the cut was. That's gotta sting.

I place the tube back in the kit before looking towards Axel to see his eyes a shade darker than before, filled with lust as he brings up his hand behind my neck, pulling me closer to him.

My face inches away from his as he smashes his lips onto mine making my hands go up through his hair, pulling him closer.

A/N:

Hey everyone! Hope y'all are doing well and enjoying this book so far <3