63

A T H E N A D E L U C A' s P O V :

"Why are we here?" I ask Felix, looking outside through the window.

"I spent all night trying to get this place and I'm now left with an angry dad and canceled credit cards" he says getting out the car and I follow him. He locks the car before sighing. "This the only thing I have left" he looks at his car keys that my dad gave him to use here.

"What happened?" I ask following him inside the building. "Apparently I'm supposed to be working with my dad but spend time working for your dad instead" he shrugs. "And what about the cards?"

"I brought this place right before my cards got canceled" he looked proud while saying that and I smile. He opens a door and I walk inside to see a ballet studio making me look around happily. The windows passing sunlight making the studio bright while the floor was perfectly covered with what looked like Marley.

"Thank you" I hug him and he pats my head slightly before pulling away. "You need to buy the shoes on your on" I nod and he hands me the keys for the door.

He walks back out and I lock the door before following him, "It's not that far from the house" he tells me as we both sit in the car. "I'll have to go meet my parents so make sure you have someone with you when you come here" I nod.

"How long will you stay there?"

"A week maybe? Depends on how pissed off my dad is" he shrugs. "Last time I broke two ribs trying to do what he told me" he says like it's nothing. But I chuckle slightly remembering exactly how he looked in that state.

But my laughter soon stops as I remember he is going to be gone for at least a week and Axel was leaving as well.

"Can we stop by the bookstore in front of the cafe we went to the other da-"

"Sure" he says without hesitation and I smile.

I don't know what happened but as we were going there, this sudden sadness washes over me and I get this weird feeling, looking down. Fuck.

I guess these cramps weren't just because of not eating. I turn towards Felix and put up a weird smile.

He senses my stare and glances towards me and raises an eyebrow. "What?"

"You may or may not have to stop by a store" I point towards my stomach and he makes an 'oh' face, turning the car around.

I wait in the car anxiously while biting my nails as I look at Felix rub the back of his neck awkwardly looking around for pads in the small shop. To be fair, since he grew up with Lyla and I, and having to take care of our tantrums, staying with us 24/7, he knew more than Ambrose who is dumb enough to not care what periods even are, calling it devil week.

He walks out of that store with a bag in his hand before sitting in the driver's seat and dropping it. He hands me back the rest of the cash and speeds towards the house.

Fuck I hate Periods