39

A T H E N A D E L U C A' s P O V :

I groan, rubbing my eyes as someone tries to wake me up, pushing whoever it was off of me. "Well that's certainly a pleasant welcome back" I hear a voice making me open my eyes almost immediately as I look around, my eyes landing on Laura dropped on the ground beside my bed.

I jump out of bed excitedly, dropping on top of her, wrapping my arms around her making her chuckle but I groan as my head suddenly hurts. "Too much alcohol?" She pushes me from on top of her and I nod.

The memories from last night hit me making me groan even more as I drop back down on the ground, closing my eyes.

She hands me a bottle of water with some Aspirin and I thank her, finally getting up. I walk out to Lyla's room to see no one and then go to Felix's room. "Hey Laura, where's Lyla and Mrs.Romez?!" I shout out, walking over to the medicine cabinet in the kitchen.

"She left with her mom soon after I came" she sits on the counter in front of me, smiling. She was a woman in her late twenties, pretty tall and had a amazing body, seeing how she did ballet.

I look through the cabinet, picking out my medicines and taking them before walking over to the studio room, where Laura had gone to. "You don't practice anymore?" She raises a brow, looking at my shoes on the side rack making me shake my head no.

"Well when I got a call saying you need a ballet teacher again, not joking... I ran to the airport straight away" she says and I chuckle.

"What? Like you guys provide me with a suite at this hotel, for free might I add. Any supplies we need for training- you get them in under a hour AND I'm getting paid separately like tell me you wouldn't say yes right away... well you wouldn't , you're rich. But still" she exaggerates, stretching.

"And You were my favorite student- my only student so Obviously I had to come" she chuckles lightly to herself.

"Now let's get started, shall we?"

A M B R O S E   D E   L U C A' s   P O V :

"I need people to go here" I put the map on dad's desk. One of the Russian warehouses marked in red.

He looks at me for a moment before taking out his phone and calling someone. "Liam" he leans back against his chair. "Ready some men and go with Ambrose" he says, hanging up.

"Burn it" he says to me making me look at him in question.

"Do whatever you want...then burn it. Burn the building down"

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter But hope y'all are enjoying it so far!