66

ATHENA  DE  LUCA' s  POV :

I groan, rubbing my eyes and just staying in the weird position I was in. "Why the fuck does my head hurt so much" I cry out, trying to open my eyes. And why does it smell like cigarette?

I finally open my eyes and look around before sitting straight from the couch I was sprawled on.

Fuck my head hurts bad

I get up, almost tripping over the empty bottle on the ground. Shit, that's what happened. I walk toward my medicine bag and try to look for Aspirin only for it to be empty. I groan and walk to the mirror, fixing my hair slightly before walking down the stairs to find Aspirin.

I'm halfway down the stairs when I see Uncle Antonio and Xavier coming up the stairs. They meet me half way and uncle Xavier chuckles. "Wow you look like shi-" he gets cut off by uncle Antonio kicking his leg from the back.

"Are you alright?" He asks

"I'm fine" I mumble and continue my walk down the stairs.

Ugh I really don't want to talk right now my head hurts like really bad and my cramps hurt worse. Shit cramps. Period. Fuck. I turn slightly and look at my back to see no stains and sigh in relief.

I reach the kitchen and feel dizzy all of a sudden, almost falling over but one of my hands grips the counter and a maid runs towards me. "Are you alright, signora?"

"I'm fine" I wave her off but she hurries to get me a glass of water. "Thank you" I say, taking a sip before pushing it on the counter. "Where's the medicine cabinet"

"Here, what do you need?" She smiles softly, opening a cabinet. She was older, maybe in her late 40s, her hair was ginger and she had something soft about her as she spoke.

"Just Aspirin" I say and she rakes out a bottle, opening it to take out a pill. "I'll take the whole thing" I say, taking the bottle from her and mumbling a thank you before hurrying out of the kitchen.

I feel like I'm about to die and my vision is unclear as I walk up the stairs once again, holding onto the railing and taking small steps.

I reach my door just as Axel comes out of his and I look at him in confusion. "Weren't you supposed to be in a different country by now?"

"His fight got delayed to next week" I hear Uncle Andrews voice and turn around, making an oh sound in realization.

He looks at the bottle in my hand and raises his eyebrow in question. "My head hurts" I say

"Do you want to go see a doctor?" I cringe internally and before I can speak up Axel does. "She doesn't like doctors" I try to hide my shocked face when he says that. He remembers. Of course he does dipshit, you basically cry for life at the name, you're not special.

"Right" Andrew says before asking Axel about something

I feel my legs get heavier as the voices of Axel and his dad talking gets overpowered by a ringing tone in my head.

Make it stop. Make it stop. Make it stop.

I get inside my room, closing the door behind me, not being able to hear if they were still talking.

I couldn't feel anything and didn't know what I was doing when I walk to the bathroom and splash myself with water, trying to wake myself up from whatever it is.

The ringing quiets down and I finally get aware of my own body.

I quickly do my business in the toilet before walking out and picking up the Aspirin bottle.