29

A T H E N A   D E   L U C A' s   P O V :

As I pull him closer, he pulls me down a bit, making me hold onto his shoulders as I now layed on my bed completely, with him over me.

He breaks the kiss, putting back my hair gently, leaving room for him on my neck as he attacks it, leaving small, soft kisses as he goes lower, stopping at my breasts. "White?" He raises a brow.

"It's a pure color" I shrug innocently, flipping us over so I was now on top of him, making him groan quietly. I take off his shirt and throw it somewhere around my bedroom, leaning in to leave wet kisses against his neck.

As my hands unconsciously make their way to the waistband of his sweatpants, he suddenly flips us, holding my hands together above my head. "Not today" he whispers softly, his hot breath hitting against my neck.

His hand leaves mine, going to my back, unhooking my bra and taking it off, leaving the both of us in only our sweatpants.

What if he sees the cut marks on my thighs and finds it disgusting? I frown. "They are fight marks, I have them too. They are beautiful, you. Are. Beautiful" My mom's words rings through my mind as I hold onto Axel's shoulder, craning my back in pleasure at the sudden impact of his tongue swirling around the tip of my nipples.

"Keep quiet for me, yeah?" He looks up from his eyelashes, staring onto me, making me nod. He smiles a bit, coming back up to meet my lips, his hand going down, inside my already wet panties, not breaking the kiss once.

He starts by rubbing slightly and softly, making a moan come out of me and he stops. "Quiet, Princess" he reminds me, bringing his other hand up to my face, pulling down on my bottom lip with his thumb.

I take his thumb into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it , sucking it, making his eyes darken more than they already were

He holds my by the jaw making a grin grow on my face as he sits up a bit, holding onto my jaw harder. "Now that wasn't good, was it?" He asks and I look at him with my eyes filled with innocence.

"I really don't know what you're talking about" I blink, breaking into a smile as he lets go of my jaw, holding onto my hair, craning my neck harshly. "Oh but you do" his voice dangerously low as he suddenly pushes two fingers inside of my sex, making me moan out but I bite my lip, preventing myself from making further noises.

One of his hand craning back my neck while he thrusts inside me with the other, kissing me roughly as we fight for dominance.

He lets go of my hair, grabbing onto my breasts as he rubs my sex perfectly, making me curl my toes when it's just his fingers.

I pull away from the kiss, bringing his head down to my neck and he makes his way all the way down to my breasts, sucking on them, all while skillfully making me roll back my eyes in pleasure.

"I'm close" I try to say without moaning but it turns into a quiet moan as he puts in another finger, curling them up in me.

"Look at me" he says slowly making me looks up to meet his eyes. "I-" I cut myself off as it turns into a moan. "I can't take it anymor-"

"Now" Is all he says as I release myself all over his hand and my trousers, which I was still in.

I drop back, releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding as I laugh.

A X E L R O S S' s P O V :

I watch as she drops back laughing making me smile unconsciously. I bring up my fingers in front of her and she holds onto my wrist, slowly and sensually sucking onto the two fingers, looking at me with that innocent look of hers.

She was anything but innocent.

I get up, going to her bathroom to cleanup, leaving Athena on the bed as she drops back down.

A T H E N A   D E   L U C A' s   P O V :

Axel comes back with a small towel in his hand and pair of my clothes, which he probably got from my closet.

Before he can put down my pants to help me clean up, I get up making him frown. "It's fine, I'll do it" I smile slightly, taking the clothes and towel from him and making my way towards the bathroom only to feel his stare burning into my back making me feel bad.

I quickly strip out of my clothes and just rinse my body with water, not bothering with my hair since I was too tired to actually shower, deciding to do it tomorrow.

I get out of the shower, drying myself with a towel before looking at myself in the mirror. Sighing as I do so. "This is anything but beautiful" I mumble to myself silently, looking at my chubby, scar filled thighs or my bloated stomach.

Not deciding to hate myself any longer, I shut my eyes, turning away from the mirror and putting on my clothes.

I walk back towards the bed, getting in beside Axel and he wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer, making me hold onto his torso as I keep my head on his chest with him playing with my hair.

"You're beautiful" he says out of no where making me smile as I he leaves a small kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you" I meet his eyes.

I was anything but that.