chapter fourty two. jealous

1x8 Jealous

Dahlia appears in front of her dad's house before making eye contact with Julie. "Dahlia," she says as the girl pushes her hair behind her ear. "Julie?" Dahlia questions.

"Look, I just wanted to know more about you and I came here last week on your mom's birthday," Julie explains. "God," Dahlia says resting her back against the door. "I know. I'm sorry but I'm worried about you," Julie says as Dahlia stands in front of her.

"I know how hard it is to want to talk to someone but not be able to," she adds. "I don't even know what I would say," Dahlia admits. "Yeah, you do. Trust me," Julie says as Dahlia nods. "Always. Take this. Give it to them," Dahlia says handing Julie her chain.

Julie turns to the door before knocking as Greg opens the door. "Hey, Julie. Come in," he says letting her in as Dahlia follows.

"Daniel is in his room," he says as Julie nods. "I actually wanted to give you this. Your daughter, Dahlia, wrote it. I found it in our garage where her band use to rehearse," Julie explains handing him the paper. "And this. I think it was hers," she hands handing him the chain. "It was. I gave it to her. But she was too big so she put it away, I didn't realize she still had it," Greg explains.

"Is this her?" Julie asks looking at the picture of a two-year-old sitting with her parents. "Yeah," Greg says before unfolding the paper. "This, wow. She was really talented," Greg says wiping away a few tears.

"Thank you for this Julie," he says looking at the girl. "You're welcome Mr. Jones," Julie says as Dahlia poofs away.