chapter fourty seven. cults arent cool

Dahlia sits on the piano as Luke works on a paper. "So, we're starting off with Stand Tall," Luke says looking at the group. "Cool," Reggie says with a sigh. "Cool? It sounds great!" Luke says as Dahlia hums softly in agreement. "I know this isn't how we wanted things to go but we gotta be all in tonight. This is our second chance" Luke explains.

"We get it. But it's hard. Do we even know what's on the other side? Do we even get to hang together?" Reggie questions. "Yeah. What's the point if we're not together," Dahlia adds. "I know. But it's not like we have a choice," Alex says before they all get a shock. "The only other choice is the cult and I take back all previous comments. Cults aren't cool," Dahlia explains before Julie walks in.

"What's wrong?" Julie asks looking at the group. "We just got rocked pretty hard but it's fine. I can't e upset when you're around," Dahlia says with a smile. "Actually guys, I'm pretty nervous. Dahlia, can I talk to you for a second?" Julie asks looking at the girl.

Dahlia walks up to Julie as the guys move back. "Hey," Dahlia says softly. "I was wondering. Could you do me a favor?" Julie questions. "Anything," Dahlia responds as Julie takes her hands. "When you cross over, if you happen to see my mom can you tell her I love her and thank her for sending you to me," Julie says as Dahlia nods. "I will," Dahlia says before the two stand in silence for a while. "We should probably go to the guys," she adds as Julie nods before they let go of each other's hands.

"Band circle," Dahlia says as they stand in a circle. She takes Alex and Luke's hands as Julie stands between Alex and Reggie. "I don't know what bought us but I know that you, Julie Molina are a star. And even when we go we'll be supporting you from wherever we are," Dahlia says looking at the girl.

"Now let's go rock that show. Give them a night they'll never stop talking about!" Luke says smiling at the group. "Legends on four," Dahlia says putting her hand down in the middle. "One," Julie says putting his hand on hers. "Two," Reggie says putting his hand down. "Three," Alex says putting his hand down. "Four," Luke says putting his hand on Alex's. "Legends," they all say at the same time before they hear a car horn. "That's my dad. I'll meet you guys there," Julie says walking to the door before turning and smiling at the group. "Later Julie," Dahlia says with a smile before Julie turns and walks away.

Soon Carlos walks in clapping his hands. "Have a good show, boy band," he says as Luke bends down to his level. "Who you calling boy band?" He asks with a small smile. "Carlos!" Ray calls before Carlos points his finger at Dahlia. "I'm watching you," he says before walking away as Dahlia laughs. "How did he know?" Reggie questions. "Don't," Dahlia says looking at Alex who was about to say something. "It doesn't matter guys. We're not coming back here," Luke says wrapping his arms around Dahlia and Reggie's shoulders. "And where is it you think you're going?" Caleb asks appearing on the piano.

"What are you doing here?" Luke asks looking at Caleb. "Such hostility. I'm just here to congratulate you. Not everyone gets to play The Orpheum," Caleb says with a laugh. "No, don't act like we're friends. We know it's your stamp that's hurting us," Dahlia speaks up.

"We already told you. We're already in a band. We don't wanna be a part of your little club," Luke adds. "Yeah. And you can't make us," Alex explains as Caleb looks up at them. "Sir," he adds. "Right cause you're crossing over tonight. So exciting. The funny thing about the crossover is no one really knows what's on the other side but I know what's going on this side," Caleb says before blowing a kiss towards them with a weird wind causing them to disappear.