chapter fourty six. cutting people off

1x9 Stand Tall

Dahlia walks down the street with the boys as they talk. "Don't worry guys, Willie said he'd get us on that mark key," Alex explains. "This is gonna work right?" Reggie questions. "It better," Dahlia says before they all get shocked. "You guys okay?" Willie asks as they face him before Dahlia gives him a thumbs up with a weird smile.

"Yeah. How'd it go?" Alex asks looking at Willie.

"Well, when that opening band wakes up their gonna find their bus, two hundred miles outside of Vegas," Willie says with a smile. "I specifically said cause them physical pain but emotional will do," Dahlia explains. "She's joking," Alex adds. "That means someone is freaking out about now," Luke speaks before Dahlia could say anything.

"This is Hollywood. I'm sure they're being very professional," Willie says with a laugh. "We'll give you guys a minute," Dahlia says pulling Luke and Reggie away. After a while, Willie leaves and the others walk back to Alex. "Are you alright man?" Reggie asks looking at the blonde. "Yeah. I'm okay," Alex says with a smile. "Well, thanks to Willie, Panic At The Disco needs an opening act," Luke says as Dahlia and Reggie hum in agreement.

"Then I guess, someone up there needs to know we're available," Alex says before they all lookup.

They poof up there as they see a man sitting at a desk and slamming his phone on the desk. "Willie was right. This guy is a pro," Reggie says as they look at the man. "All right, guys. Let the magic happen," Luke says before Dahlia kicks a lamp off the lady's desk. She bends down to pick it up as Alex writes something down on a sticky note and Reggie puts on a Julie And The Phantoms video. She sits up before looking at the video.

"You need to check this out," the lady says looking at the man. "This video just started playing. They're a hologram band. They call themselves Julie And The Phantoms," she explains. "Tell your friends," Reggie says with a smile. "Where are they located?" The man questions. "Our very own City of the Angels," she responds with a smile. "Book 'em!" The man says as the group as 'yess'. "I just dont-" the lady says before she sees their number on a sticky note. "Your handwriting is definitely better than mine," Luke says looking at the paper. "Definitely," Alex adds.

They poof away before poofing in the studio. "What took you guys so long? Did Willie do-" Julie says before Dahlia cuts her off. "Yes, yes, and yes. They just have call," she explains. "You seriously need to stop-" Alex says before Dahlia cuts him off. "Cutting people off?" She questions with an innocent smile. "I can't," Alex says shaking his head. "You should be getting a call right now," Luke says pointing at the phone as they all get on their knees in front of the table.

"Okay. Right now," Alex says pointing at the phone before the phone rings. "Yes!" Julie exclaims. "You should probably get that," Dahlia speaks up before Julie clicks on the answer button. "Hello," she says smiling. "Hello, this is Tasha from The Orpheum in Hollywood," Tasha says before they all start jumping around. "Is this Julie from Julie and The Phantoms?" Tasha asks as Julie picks up the phone.

"Yes it is," she says as they start jumping again before Julie gets on the table. "Are you available to open for us tonight?" She asks before Julie responds. "Yes totally," she replies jumping on the table. "See you then," Tasha says as the guys pick up Alex before Julie hands up and jumps on Dahlia who catches her and swings her around. "We're playing The Orpheum, baby!" Julie says as Dahlia puts her on the table before getting on next to her. "I'm swimming," Alex says smiling.