chapter fifty three. extra chapters

March 1980

Dahlia laughs as her mom holds a spoon of yogurt up to her. "Here comes the plane," She says moving the spoon to Dahlia's mouth. "I'm home," Greg says walking into the kitchen before placing a kiss on Dahlia and Lucy's heads.

"How was your day?" Lucy asks as Greg sits at the table with them. "Good-" Greg says before Dahlia cuts him off. "Mowe," she says giggling. "Did she just?" Lucy asks with a laugh. "Yeah and I believe she wants more," Greg says as Lucy gives Dahlia more yogurt.

August 1984

Dahlia giggles as she holds her dad's guitar. "You're getting good, kid," Greg says sitting down next to her. "Thanks, Dad," Dahlia says as Greg pushes his hair back. "Next I'll teach you to play the drums," he says getting up. "Yay," Dahlia says smiling.

May 1985

Dahlia sits at the dinner table before the door opens revealing her dad. "We got it," Greg says looking at Lucy and Dahlia. "We did?" Lucy asks as Greg nods before taking her hand and spinning her and kissing her.

"Eww," Dahlia says laughing. "Come here," Lucy says as they all hug. "We're going to America," Lucy and Greg say at the same time as Dahlia laughs.

February 1986

Dahlia's eyes fly open as she hears her parents yell. The two started fighting a while after they moved to America. She opens her bedroom door before the two stop fighting and face her. "Oh sweetie, come here," Lucy says picking up the little girl before facing Greg.