chapter fifty eight. my room is your room

January 1995

Dahlia laughs as she and Bobby sit on the grass. "I'm not joking. The dog bit my butt," Bobby says as she keeps laughing. "Stop, you're killing me," she says as he chuckles. "Only you would get bitten on the arse by a dog," Dahlia says smiling. "You once walked into a room and tripped over air," Bobby says as she laughs. "It was an imaginary step stool. You didn't see it," she says as he nods. "Of course not. It's imaginary," he says smiling.

February 1995

Dahlia walks into the big house as someone hands her a glass of vodka. She sits down next to Luke as she puts her cup down next to his. "Luke has decided not to drink today so he'll just be having orange juice like a weirdo," Bobby slurs as Dahlia laughs before picking up Luke's cup.

"Don't mind him. He's waisted," Luke says picking up Dahlia's cup. "I'll take him upstairs," Alex says getting up. "I'll help," Luke says following. "I'm pretty sure after they get him to the room they're gonna go make out somewhere," Reggie says sitting down next go to her. "Now we have to make sure someone doesn't burn the bloody house down," Dahlia says as he laughs.

"What drink did you get? Can I taste?" He asks looking at her cup. "Vodka but you shouldn't. We don't want you to get mouth sores especially after you just voted the most kissable member of Sunset Curve," Dahlia says as Reggie nods with a laugh. "Fine even though we use to eat with the same spoon as children. But now my lips are the most kissable," Reggie says as Dahlia smiles.

"Yes and we have to protect them at all costs," Dahlia says placing a kiss on his cheek. "Can I sleepover at your place tonight?" Reggie asks as Dahlia nods. "Of course. My room is your room," she says before taking another sip of her drink.