chapter fourty nine. tattas

Dahlia and the guys appear in a room before Caleb walks in. "Well don't you look nice," he says looking at the group. "Really? My tattas are very visible. I don't like it," Dahlia says before pushing her now curly hair back. "Lies," Luke adds as Dahlia shrugs holding her guitar band. "How did you know our sizes?" Alex questions.

"That's your question," Luke says looking at the blonde. "I know you guys aren't my biggest fans-" Caleb says before Dahlia cuts him off. "I would say a curse word but you're an adult and my mom would not like that so, we don't like you 'cause you're a pizza face," she says as Luke touches her hair. "Aww, he likes your curls," Caleb says as Dahlia moves Luke's hands away from her hair.

"I know playing in my club forever seems terrible but humor me once. Everything you want is here even Willie. And on my stage, you don't vanish when the music is over. You can soak up the applause for as long as you want," Caleb explains before they hear the crowd cheer.

"They're waiting for you," Caleb says before they get shocked again. "That looked like it hurt," he says before walking on the stage. The group watch angrily as they move along to the music. Suddenly, Alex appears on the stage with his drum set. "Alex. Show me what you got," Caleb says looking at the blonde boy. "Reggie," Caleb says as Reggie appears on the stage playing guitar. "Swing it, baby," he says as Luke faces Dahlia who looked like she wanted to kill Caleb. Or at least try.

"Dahlia," Caleb says as Dahlia appears playing her guitar. "Shake it, sugar," he says as she moves her head causing her curls to fly around. "Now, Luke," Caleb says as Luke walks on stage playing guitar. "How do you like my new band?" Caleb asks before everyone starts cheering.