ITZY // Collab

Your pov.

I was scrolling through my social media, answering my fans dm's, like every day. I love my fans they're the best on this fucking world.

I was just done writing couple of songs for my new album. Half of it is done already but I still need to record couple of them.

I'm a worldwide star If you're asking, known very well from singing and dancing as well, sometimes I do acting and I rap but it's just sometimes.
I think I can be considered the famous person in the whole world.
I won couple of grammies in my life too and many other awards but for me music is all about expressing yourself not some silly awards. So I don't go like very often on these award shows.
I want my fans to feel what I feel writing my songs, I want them to experience emotions I'm putting into them. I don't make music for awards, I make it for people.

Suddenly my dm's started flooding with almost every single one sending a link and a small text near saying 'please watch it, especially minute 7:14 ❤️'

I was really amazed by how many of these there was so I decided to not ignore and click on it, I mean I never ignore anything from my fans especially when they ask for it politely.

The link guided me to YouTube, in the video were 5 girls, beautiful girls I must say. They were answering questions. When I got to the minute 7:14 there was a question about an artist they would like to collab with. They all got shy and went to group to discuss it.
They all came back on their places and the one with cute ears started speaking.

"We would like to collab with..." She got all shy "Y/n Y/l/n" and she run away. I giggled at their cuteness...overload.

I quickly checked them, how are they called, how do they sing, from where exactly are they.
Actually i spent maybe 6-7 hours looking at their songs, interviews and many other things.
I must say that I'd really like to do a collab with those adorable people. But I have also many other people in my mails, wanting to do a collaboration with me on this album.

I decided to do a live and naturally ask my fans for their opinions.

"Hi guys, there are...oh my god there's a lot of people in here already. You're fast motherfuckers" I giggled looking at the flooding comments. "Nevertheless I still need more people because I have a very important question for you guys. It's about my new album I'm writing also for you" I said. "And yes James (James Corden), you heard me right i spoiled that I'm writing a new album for my babies" I said winking at the camera.

'OH MY GOD A NEW ALBUM Y' ALL'
'IT'S GONNA BE THE DEATH OF ME I CAN FEEL IT'
'what's the question? 😊'
'I think we beat the Guinness record in views on live hahaha'

"Really?" I said and looked how many people there are. And surely there are maybe around 11 million people on my live, I'm surprised my phone didn't, you know...BOOM

"Well it's a lot but still not enough to ask you this question, but I trust you, 11 million, is picking for every person in my fan base" I said and opened up my laptop.

"So, you all know that every artist does collabs with other artists. I'm gonna do one too but! There's a lot of people that want to/would like to collaborate with me" I went to my emails. "I'm gonna pick 5 that I would like to collab with the most and you're gonna chose okay? I trust you guys with this decision"

"The artists are Ariana Grande, Shawn Mendes, Why don't we, Taylor Swift and my personal favorite ITZY. Chose wisely I'll be back in a minute and we'll see. I put the poll with votes on my Instagram stories so I'm giving you ten minutes to vote" I said and walked away from my phone, I went to the kitchen to make myself something to eat and came back to the live. "So you vote guys, and I'll answer some questions"

"Who's my ITZY bias? What's bias?" I asked and they started explaining it to me. "Oh, my bias? Yeji, she got my attention and she's very beautiful. I mean they all are just Yeji...Yeji...she got that smile that captured me. And I think her eyes, her eyes locked me in and don't want to let me out. Yeah, she's very pretty"

'ohh someone's got a crush 👀'
'ayayaya gay y/n ? Ive been waiting for this one turn it up!'

I giggled at their silly comments

Itzy.all.in.us joined the live

'Oh my god! Itzy joined!'
'Y/n dont panic, Yeji is watching!'

"Yeji is watching?" i giggled nervously "Hi" I waved "How are you itzy? I'm Y/n"

Itzy.all.in.us Hi ☺️ I'm chaeryeong

"Oh Hi ryeongie!" i waved