Choi Lia // Hate

Just a few more seconds Y/n, keep up and you'll be with them again.

*Knock knock*

"Ye-Y/N!" Yuna yelled and hugged me tightly. I giggled at the younger girl and hugged her back. I wanted to pull away but she wouldn't let go.

"Yuna? You can let go now" I giggled but she shook her head no. "Come on little one" I teased her, she finally pulled away and pouted at me.

"I'm not little hmph"

"You're 17 and I'm 23, for me you are a baby" I ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead. "Come on I want to see others and Jisu" I went in with my baggage, I put it beside the couch. "Where are they?" I asked confused.

"Yeji unnie and Ryujin unnie went to the store to buy something for dinner, Chaeryeong unnie...I think she's having a vlive for our Midzys. And Lia unnie is sleeping, she said she was tired after I asked her if she's okay, I know she's not but I didn't want to push her to telling me what's wrong" Yuna said with a small smile. It looked like she was asking for something with her eyes. I know exactly what she wants.

"Come here I know you want it" I opened my arms and she jumped right into them.

"I missed you Y/n unnie, we all missed you, so much" She whispered then pulled away.

"I missed you all too, I was thinking about you all the time I was working in New York" I confessed and she smiled.

"I think you should go check up on Jisu unnie, she was the one missing you the most" She winked and I rolled my eyes. I went upstairs "But don't do anything, I'm too young for this" she giggled and I flipped her off.

I quietly went into Jisu's and Yuna's shared room and slowly approached Her bed. I carefully sit on it and admired Lia's cute sleeping face.

I missed her so much, I haven't seen her in so long since I had to fly to New York for work and I'm so glad we survived even though we were so far away from each other.

I put a strand of her loose hair behind her ear which resulted in her smiling through her sleep.

I want her to wake up, I want to hear her beautiful voice in real life, I want to hug her, squeeze her till she's out of breath...kiss her. But at the same time I'd rather just look at her sleeping peacefully, let her rest. It's very important for her to rest a lot.

I know because I was once a trainee too, I trained for 4 years, But I danced way before. I also debuted at an age of 18 but I got kicked out of my group after 6 months for something I didn't do. It was hard few years of trainings but now I have my own very successful and popular company. Actually it's way more popular than Yg, BigHit, JYP and SM combined together. And It's been only 2 years. I don't know how it happened.

It's a worldwide entertainment so everyone, doesn't matter what country can apply to be a trainee. You just have to fill some registration.

That's probably why it's so popular. I worked very very hard to be where I am today, and I'm thankful that it worked out.

I wouldn't do it without Lia thought, she was only a 16 years old trainee when I debuted in JYP.

We met in one of the practice rooms, I don't know how because idols and trainees have separate rooms on saparate floor levels but let's carry on.
I was preparing myself for the practice I had with my members, I came an hour earlier because I've always liked to train some time alone.
As I was warming up she crushed into the room looking all lost and beautiful. She looked at me and blushed, I asked her if everything was okay and if she needed anything. She just said that she must have click the wrong button in the elevator or go into wrong room. She was lost totally, so I proposed that I'll help her. I asked in what room her lessons were and on the way there we got to know each other.
Lia was the only one who believed that the accusations made towards me were wrong, cause I didn't do the thing I was accused of. I would never.
After they kicked me out of my group she was the one to push me into the business world, again she was the only one who knew about my real dreams.

Not gonna lie I got a small crush on her back then when she was 16, but i kept my feelings in for another 2 years, till she debuted in her group called ITZY.
I was so proud of her, I still am, and I'll always be because I know how hard she's working for all of this.

Now we are in 3 years long, long distance relationship. Long distance because I work in my entertainment, I'm the CEO of, in New York and she's an idol in Korea.
But still it didn't stop us from loving each other.

I keep on stroking her cheek till she moved on another side, facing me. I hovered over her and pecked her forehead. Her eyes flutered open at the sudden touch of someones lips. I smiled looking at her sleepy face. She was confused at first but then her eyes widened.

"Jagi? Am I still dreaming?" She rubbed her eyes. I didn't say anything i just pulled her into my embrace.

"I love you Lia-ya" she let out a small sniffle, but the smile could be heard.

"You're finally back, I'm not gonna let you go now" she said and I giggled.

"I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon" I whispered into her ear. She pulled away with a huge smile plastered on her face. "I missed it so much" I kissed her lips. After few breathless minutes we pulled away. I put a strand of her hair behind her ear and smiled once again. "Now, I don't want to kill this vibe but tell me what's wrong Jagi-ya" I said and I laid on her bed, her head on my chest and my hand playing with her hair. "I heard you were lying to your friends about how youre feeling"

"I-I just...there's a lot of hate towards me. They say I'm lazy, they say I can't dance, they say I sing horribly and...and they are saying I'm a bully. I just can't take it now, I try to pry off this hate but...It hurts a lot" She sniffles and I pulled her even closer to me.

"I know saying 'just ignore them' won't do anything, cause I've been through the same but try. Try ignoring those haters, tell yourself that they are just jealous of you. They can't even move on their couch and you're out here doing god damn knows what. You sing great and dance a hard choreography at the same time which is already really hard." I said and she giggled. "We all appreciate who you are Lia, you are our ball of sunshine, our source of happiness. You're not a bully and you're not lazy, your condition is just worse than others" I kissed her forehead. "Look, I was acussed of bullying too, of being too outstanding from my group that it just muted other members, my family despised me for being who I am, but hey look where I am today. I'm a multi billionaire with a successful company. But it's not what matters the most to me, what matters is here" I pointed at my heart. "You are here, Yeji, Chaeryeong, Yuna and Ryujin are here. My friends, my trainees I'm taking care of. People who relay on me. What matters is that I can make important people for me happy" I kissed her head. "Don't bring yourself down because someone wants to bring you down, show them that you can and that you will"

"I know you're not perfect for everyone and you'll never be, that's facts. But you're perfect for me, from the first day I've meet you I-"

"I CAN'T" we heard yell from the doors we look in the direction of it, and we saw other members standing there.

"YEJI!"

"I'm sorry I just" She wiped her tear "I want to join the cuddles.

"Come here yeji-bear" i giggled and she happily jogged to us.

KPOP GIRL GROUPS • 𝕀𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕖$जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें