Hwang Yeji // 'love' letters

"I love you so much Y/n, you truly make me the happiest person. I never thought I'd find someone like you. I don't think there's someone better than you" Yeji said as she looked deeply into her lovers eyes. Never looking away as she spoke every single word out loud carefully.

Stupid, you might think, yes, but she's just a teenage girl in love. Hurt in past, finding comfort in another girl.

Yeji is a simple girl, not needing much to her happiness, she loves hugs, animals especially dogs, pretty flowers picked up as walking by. Love notes and taking pictures of the pretty landscape. She loves looking at the sea, and overly enjoyes watching the sunset and sunrise. Plushies and butterflies, and also the ducks. Her friends and her family, people. She loves spreading her happiness
But she doesn't love anything more than her lover.

She loves the world.

:::

                         'August 16th

         I'm deeply sorry I must tell you that
I never would've thought I'd hurt you that bad.
I really didn't want to, I always wanted the best for you, I just want you to be happy, that's all I've wanted from the beginning and i know that, for sure with how I acted before it happened you really weren't happy with me. I also want to apologize for that again. I know what I did wrong.
You cried a lot, you were mad, you were sad. You said that others weren't happy with that either. They even told you to break up with me, which I found ridiculous because why would they have a say in this case?
But you didn't want to, you thought I just had a few bad days and that it would go away soon.
It wouldn't go away quickly and I know that for a fact, I just knew right there and then that it would hurt you million times more.

That's why i chose this way.

I love you so so much and you might not believe it anymore but i do love. I miss you but i know it's going to be better this way. You have a lot of people around you that genuinely care about you, you just have to acknowledge that. They love you more than you think.

Just know that I'm hurting too, it was really hard for me to make up that decision and I was feeling miserable, and bad for how I acted towards you.
I had to break you, the best thing that's ever happened to me, in case to not break you over and over and over again. I have to live with the thought of you hating me, with the thought that you don't even want to look at me right now. So.

I just want you to know, I'm genuinely sorry :) '

:::

                        'August 26th

     Personally I think it was a good thing but my head and my heart cannot wrap around the idea of you being gone.
If you wonder, yes I really fucking miss you, and you might not think that cause I don't really show it but I do. How could I not? I loved what we had, it was the best thing that's ever happened to me. Someone truly loved me but my stupid ass had to fuck it all up.

I love you and my heart aches when I pass you by, especially when I see how sad you are.
All I want to do is hug you tightly, let you cry and assure you that you really mean a lot to me and like i promised you, you will always.

I want to tell you that you're free to come and talk to me anytime and I'll gladly listen because I honestly love it when you talk.

I do miss you, and I hope you know that by now :) '

:::

                         'September 15th

      The truth is...I'm hurt, I'm hurt deeply. I won't show it though.
I cry at nights like a baby, hugging my teddy trying to be as quiet as possible. I have a strong image but nothing has made me cry this much as today, or yesterday, or before yesterday. That's shit but I won't pity myself here because fuck me, I deserve that, i deserve it all because of the bad things I've done to you.

I just wish I had someone. I wish I had someone like you have. I wish I had someone that would hug me every time you walk past me. And it's not because I want to cry in that exact moment, no, it's because I start to uncontrollably shake, my heart hammers in my chest and it starts physically hurting. I feel like it's gonna explode and i cannot take my eyes off of you.
The worst part is that, I won't let anyone hug me like that anymore, at least not in a comforting way. Not unless it's you, because I only feel comfort in your arms. And I hate myself for that.

If you wonder, yes I loved it, the one you gave me lately. I felt happy, I didn't expect it. I felt really, really happy. I wish it was longer because...I'm not gonna tell you.
I'm sorry if I said something wrong after. I definitely didn't mean to :) '

:::

Y/n on the other hand was a lot more complicated. She loved the rain the storm and thunder. Music because she cut off the world completely. Loved dogs and other animals. She hated the cute little gestures, hugs and compliments. People pissed her off a lot and she got overly angered by the simplest things. Didn't like sharing her feelings nor crying. The moods change and feelings was something she struggled with.

She hated the world...she felt dead.

In that small span of time, 10 months, she had grown to love hugs and the little gestures. The sunset and sunrise, the animals even more and the plushies. Taking pictures of the landscape and love notes. Thanks to one person.

Though one thing didn't change, her struggles with feelings. She had grown to love to be alone a lot more, she stopped texting when she didn't feel like it. Generally she stopped caring and the only person that she truly cared about had begun to piss her off, with the simplest gestures.

She had tried to pry the feeling off, she didn't want to hurt her precious angel over again by the same things.

She did something she thought would be better for her dear lover.

She broke her once and only once again later.