Hwang Yeji // Comeback

"I was waiting so loooong for that" I said after taking out my in-ear piece.

"Me too, it's been way too long" Jennie said also taking hers out, all out of breath.

If you're wondering, I'm a member of blackpink, I debuted alongside Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa in 2016, at the age of 18. I'm the maknae, and also the main dancer and lead vocal. I'm 24 now,

Soooo. We had a loooong 'hiatus' You could call it, but now we're back with a banger which has already topped the charts and gone viral.

"It's the end of the award show, nobodys gonna perform, are we going to record our challenge?" Rose our tiktok specialist asked.

"YES!" Lisa all hyper yelled. "How many are we supposed to record?"

"We've got 4 done so maybe let's each pick one artist we want to record it with and then let's split?" Jisoo unnie asked and everyone nodded. "So, see you in our van at 8pm sharp, the ones that are not gonna be there on time won't get the ice cream, you have 3 hours" she said and the 4 of us pouted "Kids"

And that's how Jisoo unnie recorded with (G)-idle, Jennie unnie with Twice, Chaeyoung with Somi, and Lisa with Seventeen. I, well I didn't know who to pick. I was walking around for an hour doing absolutely nothing.

"Have you seen Blackpink? They were looking so incredibly hot and good, and the dance, amazing" I heard a fangirl as I walked past the door of someone's dressing room.

Itzy 🦋

I think I saw their cover of our song once or twice. Plus I think I saw millions of videos where they talk about us, mainly on twitter. I'm lurking most of the time.

A bit of eavesdropping never killed no one right???

"Yunaya you act like you didn't spend the whole 3 days watching Blackpink's music video learning that dance"

"YAH LIA UNNIE! We all did, I'm not the only one" I could hear the pout through the door.

"You're obsessed Yunassi"

"I'm not obsessed, i'm a big...fan okay? YAH But I'm not the one who couldn't take my eyes off of Y/n sunbaenim. You were glued to her unnie" I blushed at the words of Yuna, I wonder who was the one that had their eyes glued on me.

Well they seem like a big fans of us, so why not doing a challenge with them? Plus from what I heard I think they already know the point choreo.

I softly knocked on the door, after a second they were opened by a blonde but immediately shut on my face. I decided to knock again. This time another one opened them. I bowed quickly.

"Hello, I'm Blackpink's Y/n. I heard you... talking about our group and it appears to me that you really like it so I came by to ask if you would like to participate in our tiktok challange? I can do your challenge too, so we could be even" I smiled sheepishly, I'm kinda scared and nervous not gonna lie.

"Hello" she bowed and let me in "of, of course, it would be a big pleasure for us Y/n sunbaenim" they all bowed again.

"Please call me Y/n, I'm not much older than you. But If you feel weird to drop the formalities then you can call me unnie" I smiled and shook their hand.

"Congratulations on your comeback stage today Y/n unnie, it was beautiful" Yuna smiled and bowed a little, cutely clapping her hands.

"Thank you Yunassi, we practiced a lot and hoped it would turn out great which, after many reactions i think it did" I bowed again. She looked kinda shocked that I acknowledged her name. "I want to congratulate you girls too, on your comeback Sneakers and your world tour"