Shin Yuna // Do You?

A/n - my fingers are feeezing while i write this which makes it difficult to do so.
So it might be a little mess :)

"You haven't washed your hair for 3 days" I joked about Yuna and run away, camera and Yeji unnie trailing behind me

"No...You can't say that" Yuna whined "Y/n unnie..." She said little above whisper, but I couldn't hear cause I was already on the other side.

"To clarify, I was just joking" I said secretly to the camera. My face close and I was whispering "Our Yuna baby, wakes up early in the morning just so she could wash her hair, sometimes she even wakes me up by making noise in our bathroom. But I don't mind as long as I get a big warm hug from her when she comes out. Yuna's hugs are the warmest, so when you meet her make sure you embrace her" I said and giggled. "I love her" I moved away from the camera with a smile and showed everyone standing in line.

"Yuna-ya come here" Yeji unnie shouted. I wanted to stand beside her so I moved my arm for her to come but she just ignored me and walked past me.

"Hey..." I mumbled to myself.

.
.
.

"Bye" we waved to the camera and the live ended.

"I'm hungry!" Yeji unnie whined.

"Come on let's eat" I said

"Are you gonna cook tteokbokki for us? Please, please, please" Chaeryeong begged me, I looked at Yuna and she was still ignoring me.

"Yuna-ya do you want to eat my tteokbokki?" I asked with a little hope in my voice, she was ignoring me the whole time. I hung my head low. "Plese just answer me once..." I mumbled to myself but I'm sure Yeji standing beside me heard that, because she side hugged me and tried to make me smile.

"I'm sure Yuna-ssi would love your tteokbokki, we all know she's a big fan of your food"

"Thanks" I answered shortly still having my head positioned low.

"So I'm gonna go to the market and you go clean the kitchen in our dorm" I said and they nodded.

.
.
.

"There you have, my tteokbokki" I smiled but not as wide. We all sat down and eat, Yuna who usually would compliment my cooking skills and talk about how heavenly it tastes was keeping her mouth shut the whole time.

I was getting kinda sad now.
Okay I'm not gonna lie, I'm gonna burst in tears any minute.

"I'm sorry" I said and walked away from the table, the tears started streaming down my face as I run to mine and Yeji unnie's shared room. I quickly wrote a small note, I grabbed my car keys, a big blanket and my coat and walked out of our dorm.

I drove to the river where Ryujin-ie was and sat in the back of my car. It's pretty decorated so there's cozy and...and I started crying again.

To add the mood it started heavily raining, after few minutes I fell asleep on the pillows.

.
.
.

Third person's pov.

"Hey, Y/n is everything alright?" Chaeryeong asked as she knocked, behind her was standing every other member, even Yuna. They were pulling straws on who's going to ask Y/n if she's okay and landed on Judy, it took them quite a lot of time.

They were trying to get Y/n to talk for five minutes now but they received only silence.

"Is she even there? I can't hear a sound" Ryujin remarked but still softly, not wanting to damage the already much hurt girl more.