// U...Gay...?

"Girls come on, are you ready? we're gonna meet your new producer today" the manager asked as he approached the group of 9 girls sprawled around the practice room.

They were not practicing but it's the best spot to get them all together, without leaving any member behind.

"May we know their name?"

"Are they a good producer?"

"is it a girl or a boy?"

"Are they hot?"

"Sana!" the girls yelled all together.

"What?! It's just a question, it's not like I'm gonna flirt, I've got my eyes on someone else" She smirked looking around with her siren eyes.

"Leave our baby Tzu alone" Jihyo said shielding Tzuyu with her body.

"You're no fun" Sana whined while pouting.

"Anyway, she is a girl, her name is Y/l/n Y/n, and she's the best producer we have ever had. I don't know if she's hot, i haven't met her either" the manager shrugged his shoulders. "But she's been in studio for some time now so you can go and introduce yourselves girls, she might be going on a break in an hour though so be quick if you want to meet her today"

"Okay manager-nim"

"Bye now girls, I'll see you tomorrow at 9am sharp, we'll try those new fits for the new comeback"

"Bye!" as the door to the practice room closed the girls looked at one another.

"I'll be first to meet her!" Nayeon, the oldest yelled, she stood up and took a run for her life. Al of the girls taking one after her, at this point it was pretty normal for the other employees of the company.

.
.

A subtle knock interrupted Y/n's work as she looked at her watch, who could that be? It's not like she has some schedules right now.

"Yes?" she opened the studio door just to see nine ladies smiling from ear to ear. "Do you want to use the studio? I'm sorry, I'll go now" She rushed away from the door and started stuffing her things in her bag, taking quick glances at the nine, mesmerized by her voice ladies.

"No no!" Jihyo was the first one to jump out of her dag dream "We just heard you'll be our new producent, we came to say hi and maybe introduce ourselves" the bright woman flashed her big smile to Y/n quickly fixing her short hair.

"Uh, I actually know you, who wouldn't" Y/n smiled "I was rooting for you Jihyossi, since the first episode of sixteen" The hot girl said making jihyo blush a little bit.

"Then you of course know me" Nayeon but in with her persuading look.

"Yeah, the confident bunny, I hope you won't ever loose that confidence" Y/n smiled again. "I know all of you, but you don't know me. Hi I'm Y/n, I'm a 26 years old producer and song writer" she bowed. "I was actually just thinking about you girls" the woman said looking at Momo, who was in her own world spacing out looking God knows where thinking about God knows what.

"Are you gay?"

"Sana!" the girls yelled once again as Y/n laughed.

"Straight forward miss, but no i am not gay. I, in fact, have a boyfriend"

"Well that sucks"

"Sana!"

"It does babe" Y/n laughed once again making Sana blush like hell. "So I guess that's how we're gonna spend our Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays like huh?"

.
.
. 7 months later
.
.

Y/N's pov.

"Momo, babe, can you please repeat that one part? It's gonna sound so much better if you relax, just throw away them thoughts and let yourself be swayed by the music" I could feel Momo's nervous aura.