Shin Yuna // La Trip

I was skating on Venice Beach, doing some tricks when suddenly my skateboard broke in half.

"Uh man!" I whined and my friends laughed at me.

"Poor Y/n/n"

"Fuck off" I laughed "I'll be right back!" I yelled. I throw the skateboard to the trash and run to the skateboarding store close to the beach. "Hi Carlo" I greeted my friend that was behind the table sorting some things.

"Welcome back Y/n/n, what do you need now? New board? Wheels? " He smiled warmly.

"My skateboard broke few minutes ago, do you have some good new ones?" I asked looking around at various types he have in the store.

"Yeah I have this one, it's pretty good I can tell you" He said showing me really good looking one.

"I'm gonna take it, how much for it" I asked pulling out my wallet but he stopped me.

"You're my favorite client so its free for you"

"No, no Carlo, let me pay"

"No Y/n, you lost millions coming to my store, this one time won't hurt my pocket" He laughed and I frowned.

"At least half of the price? Please?" I pleaded with puppy eyes.

"You stubborn-" He played angry at me and I giggled "Fine, but only half of the price"

"Yeah, yeah. So how much?"

"It would be 150$ but for you my friend, 37$" he said.

"Carlo, it's not half of the price" I said and tried to play angry at him.

"Take this or for free, I'm not letting you pay more" He said with a smug smile on his face and his hands up.

"Fine, you won" I said and gave him 37$ "See you around" I said and walked out of the store.

I honestly feel like Carlo is my older brother.

Before I started to skate and drift to my own world I saw a girl, on a longboard I think. Two other girls around her, one recording her with a camera.
The girl was really struggling. I skated to her and wanted to offer my help in teaching her.
Right when I stopped by her side and got off my skateboard the girl lost her balance.
Fortunately I cought her, protecting her from falling on the ground.

When I looked at her I saw how beautiful she is. Her brown hair tied up in a pretty ponytail. Her face like angels, sure for sure i have a weak side for Asian girls.
She opened her eyes, probably because she didn't feel the compact with the ground and she smiled right away when she saw me. She also immediately blushed.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Mhm, I-I am okay" she said in broken English, blushing furiously. I giggled at her cute attempt and she looked down. She stand up straight and fixed her red skirt.

"I saw you struggle with that board, so I came to offer you some help, I see i came right in time" I giggled, she just looked at me confused.

"Huh?" she tilted her head on the side.

"Slower?" I asked referring to my fast talking, I mean it wasn't too fast but she's probably not of a good English speaker. I mean I'm not judging.

"Yeah yeah, slower" she giggled. Oh my god she's so cute. Did I say that already? I think I did.

"I saw you struggling with the board" I said and she nodded for me to continue "so I wanted to offer you some help, I see i came right in time" I giggled as she nodded her head in understandmeant "Do you need help, I can teach you. I'm pretty good" This time I talked much slower.

"Yeah, that would be nice thank you" she said with a giggle showing her pretty teeth.

"Can I?" I reffered to taking her hand, she grabbed my hand and smiled. It was my turn to blush. Not gonna lie she looks smoking hot in that white plain shirt with the tie. I cought on her shaking a little so I asked if she's okay.

"Yeah, its just a little uh-" she started thinking.

"Windy?" I asked and she brightened up.

"Yes yes windy, and I am...uh...a little cold?" She asked and I nodded. I let go of her hand and giggled after she whined. The blush never leaving her face but It became even more visible after she realized what she did.
I took off my grey blouze and put it on her.

"Here, you're gonna be a bit warmer" I said and she hugged herself showing how warm it was. "Haha, I didn't quite catch your name?" I asked and she once again looked at me confused.

"Catch?"

"I mean you didn't tell me your name, which is?"

"Ah! Catch my name! Yuna, I am Yuna" she said with adorable smile "Can I catch your name?" she asked pointing at me.

"Hahaha, I'm Y/n but you can call me Y/n/n if you want" I winked at her, this time she covered her blush with her hand in the sleeve of my blouze. "Now come on, give me your hand and step one leg on the skate board" I said "Perfect and now you have to just move your other leg like that" I said she nodded and started moving her leg. "Amazing Yuna, you're doing amazing" I praised her. And that's how, now I was running after her with her hand tightly gripping mine. After few minutes she stopped and got off the board.

Her next action shocked me because she hugged me. I blushed and hugged her back.

"Gamsahamnida" She said with a bow after she pulled away.

"What?" I giggled at her confused.

"I mean thank you" she said with a smile "For telling me how to do this, and for giving me your clothes"

"Blouse it's called blouse" she giggled. "You can take it, you look beautiful in it and it's covering more of your body. Which is good because creeps won't be staring at you"

"Creeps? What is creeps?" she asked.

"It's a phrase you call men and boys usually, who are staring at you a lot in a weird way"

"Ah, that makes sense"

"Yeah exactly, so where are you from Yuna?" I asked as we sat on a bench.

"Korea"

"Ah, I see. That's why you're so beautiful" I said and she blushed madly.

"Thank you, you are hot too" she said and panicking looked away. She tried to change subject by asking "Do you are old?" I giggled.

"How old are you, your English is cute" I corrected her "And I'm 17, 18 this year"

"Woah I am too" She said and wanted to high-five me. I higfived her and giggled at her cutness.

"So what are you doing in La if you're from Korea?"

"I-" she was interrupted by someone screaming her name. A brown haired girl approached us.

"Shin Yuna come on we need to go" She said in Korean i guess, then turned to me and began to speak English. "Hello I'm Lia, I'm sorry if she said something offensive to you, she's not really a good English speaker"

"That's fine, really, she's doing great" I said and smiled.

"If you'll excuse us we need to go" Lia said and I nodded politely. Yuna stand up and they walked away, my eyes wandered after her and I saw the walking up to few other girls.

Just now I saw that she didn't take the board with her so I picked it up and walked up to them. Being maybe three meters away from them I heard them mocking Yuna's answers in English towards me.
She looked so embarrassed as they teased her.

"Hey Yuna umm" I bimed in and they all went quiet. "You forgot your board" I said and give it to her.

"Look at her she's so red" another brown haired girl said in Korean, thought she quickly stopped talking as a girl with dark blue hair hit her. "Mianhae"

"Thank you Y/n" Lia said and took the board from me.