Hwang Yeji // Revealed And Broken?

'I'm the mafia, ma-ma-fia-ya-ya we do it like a mafia'

"CUT!" the director yelled and the music stopped playing "It was amazing, take a break and then were back at it" He said motioning some things to the staff.

Girls sighed from tiredness and went to chairs, they took few sips of the water and sit down, recording some footage for the behind the scenes video.

"Midzy, look at Yeji unnie" Lia laughed.

"She fell asleep like that" They pointed out their leader sleeping like manekin on the chair and started clowning her.

"How can she sleep in that position?" Chaeryeong asked and sat beside the orange haired girl. Her eyes fluttered open and she sulked when she saw her members copying her.

Suddenly a familiar voice echoed through the big hall and everyone's, literally everyone's heads snapped in that direction .

"Annyeong, annyeong nanum Y/nya" There stood Y/n with the biggest smile, she was immediately eguilfed in bear group hug from Ryujin, Chaeryeong, Yuna and Lia. She hugged the girls back, they visibly missed her "I got some food people"

"Whats the food?" Yuna asked already happy.

"Just some snacks and chocolate" Y/n answered with an even brighter smile, it made Yeji happier knowing it was probably for her because its her favourite food.

Suddenly a crowd of people (mainly staff working on the music video) approached Y/n and started asking for pictures, hugs and autographs. She knew it was coming, she's the biggest world wide celebrity after all.

Yeji stood up and tried getting throught the hord of people wanting to chat with the worldwide popular girl. When she got in front of the girl she hugged her, the hug lasting a bit longer as Yeji put her head on the ladders shoulder almost falling back asleep from the warmth her girlfriend was giving. "Baby are you sleepy?" Y/n asked stroking Yeji's back making the shorter girl smile.

"They were making fun of me sleeping Jagiya" Yeji sulked burying her head deeper in Y/n's neck. Y/n immediately glared at the four girls, them looking away being obviously intimidated by the oldest girls girlfriend.
Yeah Y/n's the nicest, humblest and softest person in the whole world...until you're making fun or insulting the ones she loves the most in her life.

Thought she knows it was as a joke, obviously she wouldn't do anything to girls she consider sisters.

"Not cool girls"

"Mianhe..."

"Is it your break now?"

"Yeah" Yeji sighed and slouched her hands around Y/n's neck

"How long?" Y/n kissed Yeji's head.

"30 MINUTES MISS Y/L/N!" Some staff yelled.

People are so whipped for her, they admire her for everything, literally.

"Come on jagi" The older girl lead Yeji to a couch (yes there is a couch) she sat on it and pulled Yeji with her. "Lay your head on my lap, take a quick nap. I know you're tired" shevsaid making the girl smile even more. She did as the girl said and positioning herself she closed her eyes. Y/n kissed her forehead and smiled. "Do you want some chocolate? I have...a lot of chocolate" she stumbled after looking in her paper bag "OH! Lolipop!" she yelled excited. "Mhm...it's so good! My favorite flavor. Here" She said and gave it to Yeji.

"Apple is your favorite? I thought it was cherry" She said munching it in her mouth then giving it back.

"It was..." Y/n licked on the Lolipop "...but I changed my mind, apple is better. Sometimes you taste like apple, sweet apple" Y/n whispered to Yeji's ear and she blushed a crimson red. "I think it depends on what you eat"