Hwang Yeji // Me And My Broken Heart

"Hahaha, you're so funny" I laughed but it soon was cut off by someone screaming my name.

"Y/n! What the fuck are you doing?!" Jisoo harshly swooped me away from the person I was talking to.

"Hey! I was talking to that fine man!" I yelled and pulled my arm away from her.

"It's a fucking cardboard and you're gay you idiot!" Jennie slapped my head "How many did she drink already?" she asked someone.

"I don't know, like three maybe or thirteen" Lisa said and started laughing.

Too catch you up, my four friends took me, I mean dragged me out to dinner with them.
My girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me three days ago.
I spent all of those days crying my heart away in my apartment, to some cliche music and eating my pain away, I'm surprised I'm not fat.
I wouldn't bulge to contact anyone, and I ignored every single person trying to contact me.

So some day four idiots, very caring idiots, I call my best friends showed up in my apartment and with all of their power took me out.

So here we are hour after dinner we had in some fancy restaurant *cough* McDonald's *cough*

We just started walking around town, we bought some drinks and snacks in a small store. I drank like three or four beers already.
And because I don't drink very often, I practically don't drink at all, I'm a light drinker so I'm drunk, not wasted but...okay I'm waisted.

"What happened to you pabo, first of all you're ghosting all of us and now you're going to drink yourself to death" Chaeyoung said.

My mood instantly dropped and I sobered up on the thought of it.

"She...uh, she broke up with me" I said tearing up a little, my heart once again breaking into little pieces. I quickly found a bar and walk in, leaving them standing on the streets.

Being the person I am, I can't handle the pain so I start drinking. They tried to stop me but nothing worked, even though it's 4 on 1.

Few hours later and I'm so wasted I can't even see properly, I slur everything I say, I laugh at everything and everyone. And I can hardly hear, I mean I can hear pretty good, just can't make up who's the person talking to me.
It feels like I'm high, maybe I took something on the way but I'm not sure.
I think I also have amnesia because I can't remember what I did a second ago.
But who cares anyway.

"Gimmie uh...Bacardi, it's not a lot but it's still something-WHOA" I laughed "Did yo usee that? I almost fucking fell, I think I'm fallin' for ya" I started singing and tripped "Oh shit, I fell" I laughed my ass of laying on the floor.

I felt the lump in my throat going up and I threw up on the ground. I wiped my mouth with the sleeve of my hoodie and stand up.
Aw man that's my favorite hoodie, I'm gonna buy a new one.

"Bacardi!"

"Oh! that's for me!" I yelled like a little kid.

"I'm gonna take this, thank you" Someone said and took my drink.

"Hey yo bitch! that's mine give it back!"

"Calm your language and you're not drinking anymore today. You look like a fucking homeless or racoon looking for a trash food"

"But raccoons are cute"

"Well you're not that's probably wh-nah I'm not gonna say this" Oh yeah that sure for sure was Lisa, you can't mistake her with anyone.

"But I want to dri-fuck I can't stand properly" I cursed myself. "Bitch I can't feel my legs, oh! What If I'm parylized from waist down!?"

"An Idiot is what you are Y/n" Jennie said and helped me up. We're gonna get you home now, it was a bad idea to take you out-no, no! NO, NOT ON ME YOU-EWW, SHE JUST THREW UP ON ME!"Jennie yelled and I laughed "Take her, take her away from me unnie!" she pushed me away.

"No! I'm not gonna take her! Rosie go!" Jisoo yelled and pushed Chaeyoung towards me.

"NO! EWW! WHAT THE HECK UNNIE?!" She yelled and backed away.

Out of nowhere I started crying my eyes out. I couldn't stop crying until they got me home and I fell asleep.

And that's how it goes everyday from that night.

Me going out on dinner, now myself because they don't want to.
Me drinking myself to the state I can't properly function.
Me crying my heart away and them coming for me.
Me falling asleep from being exhausted.

It's now the fifth night in a row, I'm being like this. And I think they've had enough.

"No, unnie call her. It needs to end" They were having a conversation about me while I was sitting zonned out on a bench, dry tears on my face.

I heard a phone call signal, then silence for a second and a loud 'FUCK YOU' from Jisoo Unnie. She started arguing with someone.

And she's supposed to be the one that's not swearing huh?

Jisoo's pov.

"FUCK YOU AGAIN" I yelled to my phone "You're gonna come right here! and take care of that fucking mess that you've made! I don't care how you're going to handle her. The only thing I want you to do is to take her home safely because we don't have energy for that anymore"

'I-'

"I don't want to hear anything from you. Bye"

"I did it we're good" I said to my friends "Yeji will pay for what she did"