Minatozaki Sana // Time To Twice

"AAAAA" I yelled after I saw the zombie staff walk out of the elevator, I flashed them with my flashlight and quickly started singing "Cheer up baby! Cheer up baby! CHEER UP-AAA! CHAEYOUNG-A HELP ME! AHHH" I squeezed between the 'zombies' and ran to the others.

"Unnie help me!" I heard Tzuyu yell, she was mobbed by them "Ani, I'm a zombie now" she laughed and started slowing them down for us. I quickly took the hints from his back and ran the opposite way. On the stairs.

Which turned out to be a bad idea cause they took the elevator.

Well I'm left alone now. Without a camera man... Only those around on the walls or somewhere could record me now.

I started slowly walking up the stairs, the cardio done perfectly today because of that game. I was getting kinda borded since I was walking down to B3 again. Dunno why, I thought maybe we missed some hints.

As I was looking behind to check if I'm 100% alone I heard a loud scream behind me. It was like a scream out of a horror movie, the one when someone gets brutally killed. I looked down the stairs and saw Sana unnie sitting on the floor hugging her legs up close to her chest, crying. I quickly turned off my mic and ran down to her.

"Sana unnie?" she looked up at me with glossy eyes. I hugged her tightly to my chest as she started sobbing. "It's okay unnie, it's just a game, they're not real, you're okay" she hugged me tighter and hid her head in the croock of my neck.

"I know, I'm scared of the dark" she replied and gripped my hoodie.

"It's okay, I'm here baby" she stopped shaking, I know what comforts her. "Why are you here though? Alone?" I slowly wanted to pull away but her firm grip didn't let me. "At least let's get up so we won't get sick or dirty" she nodded and we stood up, still hugging.

"I was searching for clues when I seemed to lose Nayeon unnie and Momo unnie. I thought they walked down here but they didn't, I wanted to go back up but there was no staff and I forgot the password to open the door" she sniffled "I was kinda scared so I sat down and just hugged myself, praying someone would come and help me"

"Here I am" I giggled and she did too, she nuzzled her head deeper into my neck and hummed

"Mhm, my hero" She said and I blushed.

How could I not? It's Sana unnie.
Okay I'll admit I have a...little crush on her. But just a little....okay a huge crush. But it doesn't matter, it's not gonna work out anyway. We're group mates, and close friends.

"Come on" I pulled away "We have to go back up" she nodded and intertwined our hands "Do you have your flashlight?"

"Ne!" she said with a big smile, which made me immediately smile too.

"Then let's go! The 9th floor doors are broken so we can walk there" I said and she nodded.

...

"Unnie?" I asked

"Ne?" she looked at me.

"Are you feeling well today? You look kinda down and you just walk behind Nayeon and Momo unnies for the whole day"

"I don't feel really good today" She confessed and laid her head on my shoulder. We took a small break on the 4th floor cause walking from B3 to the 9th floor, is hell I'll tell you that.

"Are you tired? Sick?" I checked her forehead.

"Ani" she denied

"Is it because of yesterday?" I asked and she slowly nodded her head. She started playing with my fingers, more specifically for with the ring she gave me, our soulmate ring. "You know I didn't mean it right?" she looked up at me.

"It sure sounded like it"

"I didn't, when I'm mad I say a lot of stupid things" I turned my head to face her, she looked down with sad eyes. "It's actually quite the opposite" she looked up immediately

"I...I really like you...Sana, you're my favorite amongst the members. You're not annoying or irritating. You always cheer me up and comfort me when I need it the most. Your hugs are the best and the look in your eyes when you're so excited about something, even the smallest things on earth. Besides, you're so beautiful, so, so beautiful. I don't know how I could have ever said you're not. You're the prettiest woman I have ever looked at. Never doubt yourself cutie." I laid my hand on her cheek and caressed it slowly. "I love you unnie, more than a friend should"

She looked me in the eyes and just like the whole world had stopped, we slowly came closer to each other with every second i could feel her hot breath and my heart speeding up.

Until the 4th floor doors were with a thump opened by Jeongyeon unnie. I and Sana unnie jumped away from each other and nervously looked in Jeongyeon's way.

"There you two are, we were searching for you. The staff said they saw you on cameras on the second floor. Why are you two here?"

"A-A long story" I stuttered.

"Oh okay, anyway, let's go we got the USB we have to play our comeback on the speaker" she said and motioned for us to come.

I nodded and glanced Sana's way, she looked at me and blushed a deep shade of red.

Does she want what I do? More than a friendship? More and more?