Hwang Yeji // Got A Crush On Me ~

"Hello m'lady, how are you doing? " I heard that annoying ass voice, i quickly put on a fake smile.

"Hi Hyunjin, how are ya?" i said as I kept on walking.

"I'm very good actually, I'm really feeling good because of my family vacations" He said gripping his backpack. We walked into the canteen and i looked around.

My eyes on those brown orbs, yes we locked eyes. I saw her look away with a blush and I smiled a little. She's so cute.

"Good for you" I said staring at the most beautiful creature on this earth.

"We were in Jeju and then we flew to Japan to visit our cousins..." He kept on talking as i played with my food. "...Actually I was wondering if, by any chance you'd like to go  to the cinema with me, on this friday?" He asked what really shocked me.

"What?" I asked to make sure

"I wondered i-if you'd like to go on a date with me? I-I mean to the cinema - fuck. On Friday" he cursed under his nose.

"I-um, thats a really nice offer Hyunjin, but i have to decline it, I'm sorry, i already have plans on this Friday"

"What about another day?" He smiled with hope in his eyes.

"I-I" fuck i don't want to hurt him "Maybe Saturday?" god no

"Yes!" he cheered and made everyone in canteen look at us. 'I've got a date with Y/n!"

I looked around to see people happily smiling but a few sad faces were also shown. I turned my gaze on that one specific person.

She was looking down and her friends were patting her back, Chaeryeong was side hugging her.

Fuck, now the other twin is sad.

I quickly ripped a pice of paper and wrote a little note on it. I turned around in my seat and patted the back of the person sitting across from me.

"Yes Y/n?"

"Nabongs, could you do me a favor and pass it to Yeji?" I asked with puppy eyes, they are all suckers for my puppy eyes.

"Yeah sure puppy" she smiled.

I turned back to my table and looked on my notes. I quickly packed it all up to my backpack.

- Yeji -

"It's okay Yeji, it's just a stupid crush anyway" Ryujin said patting my back as i tried to blink my tears away.

"The thing is, Ryujinie, that it's not 'just a crush' anymore" Chaeryeong said hugging me, i smiled laying my head on her shoulder.

Damn it's not.

Suddenly i felt a tap on my shoulder, so i turned my head.

"Nayeon?"

"Hey, I just came here to give it to Yeji, its from someone" she gave me a note "And Lia, remember" she said what made Lia nod. Then she walked away. I slowly opened the note.

Hey Yeji, could you meet me in the bathroom in 10 minutes? Pretty please

P.S: You know which bathroom

                                                       s.y.:   Y/n :)

"Uah, someone gets love notes" Yuna poked my arm a few times with a big bunny smile.

"It's not a love note Yunaya"

- Y/n -

I was standing in an empty bathroom waiting when the doors cracked open and she walked in.

"Hey" I said and she just smiled lifting her hand up, it's her way of saying hey back.

"I heard you got a date with Hyunjin" Yeji murmured as she looked at me through the mirror. I quickly pinned her to the sink.

"It's not how it looks like I swear-" she cut me off by placing her hands on my shoulders, tracing finger on my jaw.

"You dont have to explain yourself, i understand" She escaped my trap, which wasn't really a trap but we'll leave that "We're not together after all"

"But I-" i cut myself off "Than what was that, the thing we have?"

"I guess...you playing with my feelings?" she said looking at the ground then for a second in my eyes and back at the ground.

"I wasn't doing that"

"It looks like you were. Cuddling with me under the stars in a beautiful place, then the next day you have a date in the cinema with my brother? Twin brother?" She said, all in one breath.

I took her hand and made her look at me.

"It's not like that at all, i promise" I said and kissed her hand. Wiping the coming up tears in her eyes. "He asked me on that date, while rambling about your vacation. I didn't want to hurt him so i agreed, he's a big drama queen i didn't want him to burst out in tears in the middle of canteen. Like he did when Lee Know didn't give him his cheese sticks" she let out a small laugh.

"I love you Yeji" I said and she looked up with stars in her eyes.

"You do?"

"Yes, 100%. And I'd rather do the worst things on earth with you, then spent time with Hyunjin doing the best things ever" I placed my lips on hers, she took a shock second before she kissed back and deepened the kiss.

"i love you too" She smiled a little.

"By the way, Ryujin told me that you got a crush on me" I joked.

"Wait, she did?" i nodded "SHIN RYUJIN"

A/n - I'm too lazy to check for mistakes.

But i hope you have a good day  :)

If you want you can leave some ideas for new one shots, you can do whoever idol you like just gg