Chou Tzuyu // Me

"Aish, I'm so bored" I sighed as the girls agreed with me, we were all scattered around the hotels room

"Aish, I'm so bored" I sighed as the girls agreed with me, we were all scattered around the hotels room. We wanted to spend some time with each other even though we just finished our tour.

We wanted to spend time with each other not on running around in hurry, changing from outfit to outfit, practicing the dances, warming our vocals or overall being stressed around.

"What about going to a club girls? We're still in New York city, let's have fun until we'll have to go back to Korea" Sana said sneaking her arms around Nayeon's waist.

I know what you'll think, but no, they're not together, Sana just likes being close with someone, we're perfectly fine with that.

"Basically Sha says, let's loose" Momo said "I want food" she whined.

"The question is, when do you not want food unnie" Tzuyu remarked and Momo did her famous eye roll. I giggled and tightened my grip on Tzuyu's waist.

No, it's not official between us. I mean, we flirt a lot, like a lot lot. I love to be around her and I love her smile, we even kissed...a few times. But we never spoke about it, it's usually like...we talk, we flirt, we kiss, we ignore each other for some time and repeat. We also cuddle a lot, basically we do a lot of stuff a couple do but we never had that talk.
To be honest she's the one who avoids talking to me about it, I told her many times that I like her but she just...yeah ignores I guess.

Anyway.

Tzuyu looked up at me and smiled, I smiled back and kissed her dimple, which made her blush.

"I kinda want some italian food, like pasta or lasagna" Chaeyoung said daydreaming about food.

"We can go on a walk to central park, I'm sure there will be a lot of Italian restaurants on the way" Jihyo proposed.

"Yes sir, leader" Dahyun saluted as she shot up. "Who's last in the lobby pays for the dinner!" she yelled and everyone immediately started running. Ambitious sisters almost killing themselves on the hallway.

"What a bunch of kids" I giggled walking calmly side to side with Mina.

"Let them be, you were once like that too" she leaned on me.

"I wish I could be" I sighed.

...

"Mina? Why are you running?" I asked but she didn't say anything as she just laughed, I ignored it and kept on walking. I saw them all scattered on the couches in the lobby. "Geez are ya'll okay?"

"Y/n unnie! You're paying for our lunch" Jeongyeon said out of breath. Nayeon and Jihyo silently dying on the couch.

"You all are dummies, I was gonna pay for it anyway" I giggled.

"Huh?" they all whined.

"You didn't have to fight like that. Do you want to rest before we go?" I asked sitting in between ambitious sisters.