Chapter two 🥀

The teacher told us to copy from the text books that were just given out so I turned to a fresh page and started writing things down.

These dumb boys next to me just wouldn't stop talking and moving around in their seats like god damn don't make me push you on the road.

I was on my last word untill someone had to bump into me with their dumb hip, I looked up to a boy with red hair and again he was smirking so I took my chance and said "can you not" he slyly said "what are you gonna do about it" I scoffed and looked back down at my paper and started writing again but you know what he wanted to bump me again so I slammed my hands on the table and got up "you idiot can you not watch where your going ".

He took a step closer to me but "Yang sun-hee detention after school and since you already have detention Taehyung sit down" I looked at the teacher and sat down in a huff. Fuck just fuck look what this bastard has gotten me into.

Break time

"DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL MY PARENTS ARE GONNA KILL ME" I shouted as I sat down next to Lucas and closed my eyes leaning my head back.

It was all nice and relaxing untill something blocked the sun "aishhhh" I said before opening my eyes and there stood what I really wasn't expecting. A group of girls with an angry look on their faces.

"What could you possibly want" I said untill one of them decided to speak "we saw the way how you shouted at taehyung oppa and I want you to apologize to him right now" she pointed to her left so I lazily turned my head and taehyung and his friends were again looking at us so I just put the middle finger up at them and said "there I apologized now go" but they didn't move so I pulled Lucases hand and got up.

I looked at that guy I made eye contact with earlier and his eyes were a honey colour but I could've sworn his eyes were brown. I shook my head and carried on walking.

I groaned "Lucas I'm such a bad influence, I freaking got a detention on my first day" I moaned as I dragged my feet across the floor "it's alright sun-hee nobody really cares to be honest because pretty much everyone worries about their own reputation" I slightly smile and the bell rang so we header back to class.

We got to the class room and great they were already there. I sighed and walked to my seat ignoring all the annoying stares.

The lessons went by quick and it was already time to head home but oh wait I forgot I had "detention" ugh.

"Now since you 8 kids earned your self a detention you are going to be cleaning the gym" 
I groaned and picked up my bag because the teacher was holding the door open.

I was the last to leave so I quickly texted eomma that I was gonna be late. I was looking down and reached the door untill I saw someone put their foot there so I would trip and fall but I guess they are just dumb.

I stepped over his foot and said "what you think I didn't see your foot idiot" I turned around and they were all standing by the door wow so I said "can one of you guys go first  because is doesn't look like your the new one here" but none of them moved so I whispered to my self "dumb fucks" I walked in all different direction for 5 mins untill I stopped Infront of 2 big doors that was labeled gym.

I opened the door and those dumb boys were already there sitting on the bench. I looked around and there was no teacher so I took out my phone and said "of course you guys are already here" I sat on the other side of the hall and went on Instagram.

After about half an hour of scrolling through Instagram something just didn't feel right so I looked up and they were all stareing at me, every single one of them. I actually felt really uncomfortable for some reason but I kept stareing back. Their eyes turned red and they started getting up so I said "I'm going now" I headed to the door good for me  because it was right next to me.

Twisting the door nob I opened the door but SLAMMM it got shut again , slowly I looked up and a hand was right above my head "detention isn't over yet" I gulped my saliva down hard and turned around and it was that boy with the long hair.

I opened my mouth to say something but he started moving his hand down. I quickly pinched his nose really hard and shouted "I'm sorry" before running out the door and all the way home.

I stopped once I was on my street and put my hand on my pounding heart and I said in between breaths "why  the fuck  did their  eyes change colour" was I dreaming I thought to myself.

Looking at the time it was 4:30 so I walked back home. I opened the door to my mom rushing down "sun-hee your here go quickly get dressed we have been invited to dinner at the Jeon's house" I sighed and walked upstairs to my room to get dressed.