Chapter six 🥀

The next lesson started and tae changed seats with jungkook so now it was a tiny bit awkward but I can deal with it.

I was writing some notes down and jungkook fell asleep next to me. As I looked up at the board again the teacher looked at me and motioned her head to jungkook so I quickly stepped on his toe which made him jump up and look at the teacher.

The teacher chuckled and jungkook looked at me. Looking at the time there was still 5 mins left of the lesson so I put my pen down and sat back in my hair waiting for the bell to ring.

Finally the bell rang and it was time to get some food.

Jeon jungkook pov

The bell rang and it was time for brake so me and Jimin went to the bathroom.
"Jungkook what took you so long in the morning" I looked at Jimin remembering what happened "oh nothing hyung you know girls, take to long to get dressed" I chuckled and we walked into the bathroom.

"hmmm we should have a party tonight so you can invite you MATE" Jimin said with a sly smirk "sure why not" I said while I grabbed a paper towel to dry my hands.

Walking towards the field where the rest sat I saw sun-hee eating with Lucas. I sat down next to Tae and he whispered into my ear "relax they're are only friends" he pat my back and I chuckled joining in on the conversation

Yang sun-hee pov

After eating the sandwich Lucas gave me I was playing a game on his phone While I used my bag as a pillow.

"You know jungkook hasn't stopped stareing at you" I looked up at Lucas "really".

I sat up and looked in their direction and he was looking at me, he raised his eyebrows but I quickly laid back down oh god.

~•~•~

The day past quick and Mr Kim went easy on me. I was now walking home with jungkook because he said he needed to tell mom and dad something.

We reached home and I opened the door "ahh jungkook your here" my dad said getting up from his seat "yes but I need your permission for something", "yes what is it dear" mom said coming out of the kitchen.

"Well since it's Saturday tomorrow can I have your daughter for the night" my eyes widened and I looked at jungkook and oh that innocent look on his face "yes, yes you can we were going for a night out anyway" they said, ughhh my life is over.

Jungkook said thank you and we went to my room. I threw my bag on the Floor and fell on the bed but jungkook went to my wardrobe and started looking through it. Sitting up I said "jungkook what are you doing" he was about to open the draw with my pants and bra in it but I quickly got up and slammed it closed.

"We're having a party tonight" he pulled out a shirt dress and said here wear this, I looked at it and said "jungkook I'm not wearing that" crossing my arms I looked at him.

He came closer to me "am I going to have to put it on for you" he started slowly pulling my skirt down but I quickly grabbed the dress and said"fine I'll wear it" I quickly went into the bathroom and put the dress on.

Looking in the mirror the dress wasn't that bad it was kinda cute but with jungkooks horny ass I don't know.

I opened the door and he was already dressed he wore a white shirt with black jeans.

He smirked "I'm not wearing this" I said but mom and dad shouted from the bottom of the stairs"bye sun-hee and jungkook we are gonna leave now" no not all alone in this house with jungkook.

"Bye" I replied back,hearing the main door shut just made me shiver. I turned around to jungkook and he looked me up and down, sighing I sat on the bed "what, I know I look good but I'm not wearing this and who said I'm going to that party" " me and yes you are wearing it" he pulled me on to his lap making me yelp at his sudden action.

"Well if u don't want to wear it why don't we pick something from that draw for you to wear" my cheeks turned red "what draw" he dragged his hands up my thigh making my dress rise with his hand.

"You know which one" I didn't realize but his hands were now on my waist his cold hands tickled my skin as he brought then up to the bottom of my bra.

"Jungkook" "shhh" he whispered into my ear making me shut my mouth. I tried getting up but he turned me around. I was still sitting on his lap but I was now facing him which is even worse.

He unclasped my bra "jungkook what are you doing" I tried getting up again but he held my waist to keep me still "what do you think I'm doing" "this . Is . Dangerous ." I said in his face but he ripped of his shirt and pushed me down so that he was ontop of me.

"What is dangerous" I opened my mouth to say something but he pressed his lips onto mine. His tongue brushed against my lips causing me to come back to my senses, I pushed him making him lift his head up.

His eyes were red but how he wasn't wearing contacts before, he brought my hand up to his belt and said "fuck me" he pressed his body onto mine "what" he lowered his head and mumbled into my neck "fuck me" his lips dragged down to my collar bone "I don't know you that well to fuck you jungkook" he didn't listen to me he kissed my neck going lower and lower.

"I'll give you till to night to get to now me" he said making my eyes widened "what does that mean" he pulled me up with him and he put my bra on properly "you have to fuck me tonight" he leaned down and pecked my lips. Putting on his shirt he walked towards the door, I got on my knees on the bed and said "that's not fair" he turned around and smirked at me

" What  you want to fuck me now I mean we still have 4 hours till the party"