chapter seventeen 🥀

Monday
~•~•~•~•~•~

"I fucking hate school" I mumbled to my self applying some heavy blush. I turned around in my seat to face jungkook but by the look of it I'm pretty sure he fell asleep. I dyed his hair a silver blonde colour yesterday night.

Turning back around I drew my eyeliner and added some white underneath "jungkook" I said getting up looking for my socks, he groaned signalling not to wake him up and having the urge to roll my eyes I put my shoes on and pulled him up by his tie "wake up you idiot it's 7:45" letting go of his tie he fell back again and fell into his so called slumber.

I Crouched down and put his shoes on for him because his feet were dangling of he bed and not to mention but his feet are really small. I laughed internally and smacked his thigh but this bitch doesn't want to get up.

"Jungkook If you don't get up right now-" he quickly stood up not letting me finish "I know I know" he kissed my cheek grabbing my hand and pulled me downstairs. Mom and dad had already left for work and the rest were probably already at school and us, we are still at home because of his lazy ass.

"Keep calling me a lazy ass and I'll fuck you on this table right now" he said looking down as me "oh yeah I forgot you could read my mind...lazy ass" I mumbled before grabbing my bag. I brushed past him walking out the door leaving him behind.

He soon caught up with me and took my bag from me "you know there are plenty of tables I can fuck you on in the storage room" he said making me stop in my track "from scale one to ten jungkook how horny are you" I said raising my eyebrows.

He came closer to me "I don't know you tell me" he took my hand and put it on his clothed crotch and he was hard from what "how" I said confusingly but he just smirked and started walking again leaving me there dumbfounded.

"You coming or not"he said turning aroun to look at me, I quickly shook my head and speed walked to him.

We made it to class on time and jungkook was still sitting in taes space but I don't really mind. We were like 15 minutes into maths class and jungkook droped his pen beside my chair but I ignored it.

"Babo" I whispered to my self and continued writing until I felt hand run up my leg as he slowly sat back up and started writing. His hand stoped at the hem of my skirt so I quickly crossed my legs stoping him from going any further but he squeezed my inner thigh and pulled it down so that they were seperated even more.

I bit my lip as I felt him drag his finger across my pants making me internally fucking moan but suddenly the fire bell rang and the water sprayers turned on. Groaning I quickly put my pencil case under the table in my bag.

I shivered at the feeling of my wet shirt sticking to my back "fuck" I moaned as we walked outside into the field. I looked at jungkook and he was looking me up and down which made me look down and you could see my bra.

I walked up to him and hugged him so that no one could see my front "black lace I like it" he whispered into my ear making me hug him tighter "shut up" I mumbled into his chest and he wrapped his hand around my tiny waist.

The teacher took the register and turns out that it was just a false alarm and they gave us a free period so that we could dry our self's. Jungkook gave me his spare oversized jumper and shorts because everyone was practically in their own cloths now.

As I opened the door for the bathrooms I was surprised that jungkook followed after me "what are you doing get out" I said opening the stall door "I help you" he said locking the door and pushing me against it.

He licked his lips and brought his hands up to my shirt buttons and started undoing them. He got to the last button and pulled it down my arms letting it fall to the floor running his hands down my hips to the top of my skirt he pulled it down "jungkook" I said he looked up at me and I felt my skirt fall down my legs.

He bent down picking up his cloths and mine and kissed my inner thigh as he came back up. Pulling his shirt over his head he pulled down his zip for his pans and took them of leaving me in only my bra and pants and him in his boxers.

I looked up at him and he lowered his head to my neck and sucked my skin leaving purple marks everywhere, a soft moan escaped my lips as he bit down on my ear load "I love it when you moan for me" he said breathing into my ear.

He picked up his hoodie and slipped it over my head dragging his hands over my breast as he pulled it down, he held his shorts and he lifted up my leg putting it into each hole
And pulled them up kissing my belly button and put his cloths on after.

He unlocked the door and I turned around going to walk out but i paused, a randome girl stood there with her eyes wide open and she was staring at my neck then at jungkook. Looking over her shoulder I looked at my neck in the mirror and saw all the purple bruises on my skin and I instantly held the top of my hoodie together covering the neck and awkwardly smiled at her while walking out the bathroom with jungkook behind me.

I rolled my eyes when I made eye contact with jungkook causing him to wrap his hand around my wait "we all know you liked it" he said opening my locker. I folded mine and jungkooks wet uniform and placed it in my locker.

Luckily my bag didn't get wet and I managed to save my pens from the water. Our next class was English the class i hated the most. I sat down in my seat with jungkook and yoongi sat next to me.

The teacher came in and sat down on his seat "good afternoon class, today I'm just going to put a Romeo and Juliet on because your test paper got wet" everyone started cheering because our test got delayed.

It's like the 100th time I have watched this shity movie and believe me I already know what they're going to say even before they speak.