chapter fourteen 🥀

Jungkooks pov

I threw my phone across the room making a loud bang sound I knew I shouldn't have left her alone the doubled doors banged open and everyone came in "what happened jungkook" Jimin said worried.

Namjoon came Infront of me and covered my eyes "calm down and tell us what happened" he always did this when I get mad actually since we were kids, he would cover my eyes when I get angry to stop me from doing something I will regret.

I let loose my fists and sighed "they have her" namjoons expression changed and his eyes widened "what" he said "he said he'll give her back but-" I was cut of by my dad and mom walking in "he wants your life doesn't he" I looked up at my dad confused on how he knew "his father said the exact same thing to me when he took your mom".

"Those filthy bastard's are all the same" yoongi said with an angry look on his face "dad mom go inform her parents and we'll deal with this our way". We teleported to sun-hee's house and we tried to see if we could track her scent but they were to good.

"What if he took her to their mansion" hobi said crossing his arms "that's to obvious" Taehyung said. I brushed my finger tips over my temples "let's split up" I said looking out the window "that's to dangerous jungkook" Jin said with a worrying tone "I don't care besides hobi could be right. Jin, namjoon and Jimin go check out their hide out the rest we will go to their mansion".

"But jungkook remember what heeseung said HE WANT YOUR LIFE" tae said waving his hand in the air. A smirk formed on my lips "who said I was gonna give him my life that easily" and with that I teleported to their front door.

Sun-hee pov

I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to my surroundings "where am I" I whispered to myself. I managed to pull my self up so that I was sitting, the room was massive to much that I could explain.

I remember what happened and wait did heeseung kidnap me, the door opened and ni-ki froze at the door. Quickly I got up from the bed and pointed my finger at him "you-"
I was cut of by the door opening more and all 7 of them stood there.

They were double doors so I could see all of them "so you did kidnap me you bastard's" I crossed my arms. They all took a step backwards and heeseung came in the room shutting the door behind him.

"Hmm your finally awake Princess" I took a step back as he was getting closer and closer to me "what are you doing heeseung" I said as my back hit the wall. I froze as his hands wrapped around my waist "now that I have you in my hands you don't seem like a bad mate".

"M-mate" he opened his mouth revealing 2 fairly sharp fangs, I flinched as he lowered his head and dragged this fangs down my neck. He's a vampire I thought "yes I am a vampire and so is jungkook and his dumb friends" he said as he ran his fingers down the side of my face.

"I-Im not your mate heeseung" I watched as he clenched his jaw and looked down at me "hmm but I will make you believe that you are", "no" I pushed at his chest and maneged to make a run for it but he grabbed my arm turning me around "then who's mate are you" he said.

"Jungkook you idiot" I yanked my hand out of his and the door slammed open "hyung jungkook is here and he's looking for her" sunoo said pointing to me "great just who I needed" I heard heeseung groan behind me and before I could take another step he swung me over his shoulder and said "I'm taking her to my pent house".

Wait what "heeseung put me down you dumb vampire" I kept slapping his back but in a blink of an eye we were at another massive house but he didn't put me down he walked upstairs opening a room door.

He slammed me on the bed and climbed ontop of me pushing me my shoulders down so that my whole back was touching the mattress "what makes you think that he's your mate" his face was dangerously close to mine.

"He told me" I said looking into his eyes "how do you know that he's not lieing" I tried pushing him of me but he got annoyed and pinned my hands above my head. His breath tickled my skin as he roamed his head around my neck.

"Your scent is so sweet" he said looking up at me with maroon eyes "h-heeseung" "I called out when I felt his tongue like my sweet spot. "Hmm" he said, I tried to get back up but it's was no use because he pushed his body more onto me.

"Dinner will be ready at 9" he said pecking my neck, he got up and walked to the door smirking at me before he left.

I sat there and processed everything that just happen in my head and I got up from the bed and slowly opened the door I have to get out of here I tip toed towards the stairs and there was no sign of heeseung so I made it down safely.

I walked around looking for the main doors untill I stopped Infront of a door that had long Windows of each side. As I put my hand on the door job I flinched at the sound of heeseungs voice.

"Hmm trying to escape are we" his tone changed and I instantly regretted my decision of even coming out of that room.

I slowly turned around and he had his hands crossed over his chest. Dropping his hand he slowly started walking towards me "I-I wasn't" I choked out but he had already grabbed my hand and started pulling me upstairs.

He opened a door and I'm guessing that it's his room because of all the clothes that were on the floor.

"I'll come back later but if your not here you best hope I don't find you because" he said walking up to me, he brushed his thumb across my bottom lip sending a lingering shiver down my spine "I'll punish you"