chapter twenty one 🥀

It was now after dinner and sun-hee has been avoiding me since the morning and I was getting kinda tired of it. I kept on smelling that specific scent here and there but I kept my cool.

She walked past all of us only saying goodnight night to her mom and I can't believe it, what has gotten into her it's like she doesn't even know who I am. Telling the rest to go home I walked up to her room but paused when I heard the shower turn on.

Sighing I opened her door and locked it behind me. I fell on the bed and listened to the sound of the water running and sun-hee humming. The shower stoped so I sat up straight and waited for her to come out.

The doors slowly opened and she paused when she saw me, my eyes roamed her body that was covered in her silk robe, her wet hair falling down to her shoulders "what are you doing here" her voice was soft and low.

"Why do you think I'm here" I said leaning back on the bed, her bare neck was exposed making me brush my tongue over my bottom lip "you have to go it's getting late" she said turning the bathroom light of and shutting the door. Walking towards the door she unlocked it and turned to me as if she was waiting for me to leave.

I got up and walked towards her and slammed the door shut pinning her against it "why are you doing this" I said pushing her back even more "doing what" she said trying to get her hands out if my grip.

"Who were you with" I said and for some reason I couldn't read her mind anymore it was like something or more like someone was blocking it. "Get out" she said starting to move around so I put my knee in between her legs makeing her look up at me.

She suddenly pushed me of her and opened the door pulling my arm and locking me out. Hearing her sigh I walked downstairs knowing that I could just teleport to her room later on when she's asleep.

Laying down in the sofa I looked up at the celling and let my thoughts take over.

~•~•~•~•~

It was now 1am and the house was dead silent so I decided to go to sun-hee's room because I couldn't bare the silence anymore. It was dark but her orange lamp lit the room up giving it a sun set affect.

Sitting down on the couch like chair beside her bed I watched her sleep so calmingly even after she had been so cold to me the whole day. The thought of heeseung popped up in my head and my fists clenched because I have a deep feeling that heeseung was behind this but I'll give it a day before I go to him.

She turned around to face me and she hugged the pillow she put next to her. Sighing into the pillow her hand pushed the covers down. Her breathing was heavy but she looked so relaxed. I heard a door open downstairs makeing me get up and slowly unlock the door.

I was at the top of the stairs and someone ran into the kitchen, walking down the stairs i walked into the kitchen to see Taehyung putting a spoon of kimchi fried rice into his mouth "hyung is that how you run" I said laughing but he just death glared me and put another spoon full in his mouth.

"I came here to tell you something idiot" he put the spoon down and walked towards me putting one hand on my shoulder "we have a feeling that someone has hypnotized her".

"Heeseung" I said looking up at him "we don't know because the vampire ahs covered up their scent.