Chapter seven 🥀

"wha- no that's not what I mean" I said getting up from the bed "give me like a month or something not freaking less than a day I mean are you crazy".

"Don't make it an hour" he said walking out the door, I followed after him moaning in annoyance untill he turned around and threw me over his shoulder.

I gave up and let my hair and hand sway side to side as he walked to the kitchen, putting me down on the counter he picked up some chopsticks and moved the pot of food next to me.

He picked up a rice cake and brought it to my mouth "eat" I opened my mouth and chewed on the rice cake while leaning my head against the top cabinet "it been long since someone fed me" I said while closing my eyes "hmm".

I ate half of the pot but that's because jungkook here wouldn't stop feeding me which is probably why I don't let anyone feed me. An hour passed and we were just watching TV untill the door bell rang.

I opened the door and it was hobi "you two get in the car now " I didn't realize jungkook behind me. I hesitantly walked after hobi and got into the car. He started driving so I just went on my phone.

Probs like 15 mins later we reached a house about the same size as jungkooks like damn how rich are these people. We got out the car after hobi and jungkook and followed them into the house.

As we walked in I got call from my mom. "Hello eomma" "hi sun-hee I just wanted to tell you that we will be out for the whole weekend so stay with jungkook and makes sure to stay out of any danger ok" I sighed and replied "ok mum bye I have to go" "bye sweetheart".

I looked at jungkook and he said " I guess your staying with me now " my brows furrowed "his did you-"

"Guys come on everyone's outside" hobi said walking back in the direction he came from, we walked out side. They all had their eyes closed and were relaxing in the sun so I quickly went and sat on the single seat.

Opening my phone I pressed on Google "what does it mean if someone's eyes randomly turn red" I pressed search and all these vampire things came up but it can't be vampires don't exist right. Suddenly I got a text from jungkook wait what.

Jungkook💓😏

So let's start with my birthday.

Me🤧

Wait how did you get my number ?

Well you didn't take it when you went to get changed.

Dumbass what do you mean birthday ?

Your getting to know me better remember 😉😏

Oh god JUNGKOOK I said no !!

Baby you can't say no ☺️

Jungkook

Yes baby

😤 Tell me where the bathroom is

Why u changed you mind you wanna do it now 😝

No jungkook I need to pee babo 🙄

He got up and started walking inside so I quickly got up and followed after him, he waited for me at the door with his usual smirk. I squished his cheeks and said "I'm gonna pee myself hurry up" he chuckled and started walking up the stairs.

He stoped at room with his name on it "my room in my friend house" I nodded my head as he opened the door, we walked in and the room was again massive.

He walked to another door "the bathroom" I quickly opened the door and shut it. Turning on the tap I did my business and got up to wash my hands and the soap smelt really good

After I was finished I opened the door to jungkook leaning on the door frame I pushed him out the way but stoped and turned around "you don't wear contacts right" he nodded his head no with a sly smile but that was confusing why does his eyes change colour every time I see them.

We walked back downstairs and back into the garden and everyone looked at me and jungkook so I took a deep breath "yah don't look at it that way I just went to pee" I sat back in my seat.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. All of a sudden flash backs of my first detention came and my eyes shot open and I looked at everyone but they were all looking at me, I moved my chair a little back "are these people vampires" I thought in my head.

"What are you thinking about" Jin said raising an eyebrow at me "nothing" there, there it is again his eyes changed colours. I opened my Google search again and searched up "do vampires exist" it said yes wait what yes does that mean I could be sitting with 7 hot vampires , I smacked my head but searched "can vampires read minds" and it said yes again.

Looking up at jungkook he was smirking well if they can then "jungkook take that smirk of your face right now" I looked back down at my phone.

I got up and left without saying anything, I was half way to the door when I was stopped by a little boy, his bangs covered his eyebrows and his rosey cheeks "you smell good, tasty actually", "what do you mean tasty", " I could smell you from my room" "j-jungkook" I called out.

"Felix you finally came down" I turned around to hobi "hobi why did he say I am tasty" he froze for a second "oh he just weird like that You know 10 year olds they can be weird right" "hey I'm not weird it's the truth she do-" Felix got cut of by jungkook clearing his throat.

I grabbed jungkooks hand walked back up to his room. I closed the door behind me "jungkook" I looked into his eyes and they were brown "are u sick or something" his eyebrows furrowed "what do you mean" he said confused "why do your eyes keep on changing colour"

He smiled "because I'm wearing contacts" I pulled him by his shirt and said "I thought you said you weren't wearing contacts" he started pecking my lips over and over again untill I moved my head back but I bumped into the door.

"Downstairs were you thinking of detention", "but your eyes turned red", "hmm"

He brought his face even closer to mine "you'll find out soon"