chapter twenty 🥀

We all finished having breakfast and were enjoying the sun outside untill I got a notification "meet me in your room" my brows furrowed when I saw that there was no name so I looked up at jungkook but his eyes were closed and his phone was in his pocket.

Slowly I uncrossed my legs and walked inside to my room. Wait was Jimin outside but why would he text me, I smacked my head and walked up the stairs "god I have to stop overthinking" I mumbled to myself before opening my door.

I took a few steps in and no one was there "hello" I whispered but there was no answer "well that was a waste of energy" rubbing the back of my head I turned around to heeseung.

"W-what are you doing here" I said stepping back a little "you thought that that was the last time you would ever see me" he said raising an eyebrow. Walking towards me he put out his hand and said "come with me" my eyes widened "w-why" my back hit the wall and his hand rested on my waist "I want to show you something".

I looked up at him not wanting to go with him but what if it was something important and I needed to know sighing I slowly took his hand and he covered my eyes.

A weird fuzzy feeling took over my body and heeseung uncovered my eyes to a flower field with fluffy bees flying across the surface of the flowers. Heeseung pulled my hand and walked dow the path way to a log that was Infront of a lake.

You could see all the koi fish swimming in groups of 4 under all the Lilly pads, he sat down patting the space next to him making me sit down with him. "My mother Owens this field" he said throwing a pebble into the water.

"But jungkooks dad came along and killed them" he mumbled loud enough for me to hear, looking up at him I saw a tiny bruise on the corner of his lip "h-heeseung" he looked at me "he killed them right Infront of me".

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing managed to come out but he began speaking again "that's why I kidnaped you so I could hypnotize you to reject him but he got you" my eyes widened at what he just said "y-you used me just to get revenge on jungkook" I said and stood up as my eyes become watery.

"Sun-hee reject him... Reject him and come with me" staring back at him in disbelief I shouted "jungkooks dad killed your family doesn't mean you hurt jungkook" I didn't realize the tears streaming down my cheeks "I thought you were my friend...a friend I could trust but no you wanted to kidnap me because you wanted jungkook to get hurt. Did you ever even think of how I would have felt huh".

He looked at me blankly and didn't say anything "I won't reject him because I love him"
I aggressively wiped my wet cheeks and brushed past heeseung but he grabbed my waist pulling me back "no...I never thought of how you would've felt and yes you are going to reject him".

He gripped onto my neck holding me still and I watched as his eyes turned blue "s-stop" I said but he pulled my head closer to him "you love me and you will reject your mate Jeon jungkook" my head was getting light and memories of jungkook started to fade away.

He pressed his lips against mine licking my lower lip, he moaned into my mouth sending a vibration down my spine. He took his lips away and whispered into my ear "who do you love"...

"Y-you" I said making him look up at me smirking. Covering my eyes everything went black and I was suddenly in my room again.

Jungkooks pov

Opening my eyes I looked around and didn't see sun-hee anywhere so I got up and walked to her room lazily.

I was gonna open her door but she opened it from the other side " what were you doing" I questioned but she rolled her eyes and shoved pass me. There was a scent, a very familiar scent that surrounded her an I knew it wasn't mine.

I followed her down but stoped her just before she opened the door "sun-hee where were you" I grabbed her wrist and turned her around. She looked annoyed but foe what, I pushed her against the wall holding her arms behind her back "who were you with".

"It's none of your business" she said through gritted teeth, my grip on her hands tightened and she whimpered a little "none of my business" I said raising an eyebrow. Twisting her hands she she tried to get away but paused and looked up at me.

"Yes it is none of your business" she pushed me back and walked outside sitting next to her mom. I motioned yoongi to come in so I could tell him what this drama queens just did.

"What is it jungkook" he questioned " sun-hee she's acting weird" he looked at me like I was crazy and put his hand on my shoulder "it's probably just that time of the month kook" sighing I pushed his hand and said "hyung someone else's sent is on her".

We both turned our heads and looked at her enjoy the sun then looked back at eachother "are you sure heeseung isn't back" yoongi said sniffing around me "I don't know hyung but what should I do" I scream shouted "jungkook look if it is heeseung we would know but we will find out who it is".

I slowly nodded my head and we walked back out sitting down again but we kept an eye on her.