Chapter ten 🥀

I woke up to the sun shining brightly on my face but no I'm not getting up I need more sleep.

I buried my face more into jungkooks neck covering my face from the light "baby" he said in his raspy morning voice "are you awake" I paused for a second "absaloutly not" I said. He chuckled and moved my hair from my neck.

He sat up and pulled me up making me sit next to him but I just leaned my head on his shoulder. Looking up at him his eyes were brown and I remember when he told me he's a vampire.

Squeezing his chin I pulled his face closer to mine "jungkook didn't you say you were a vampire" his eyes turned golden "hmm" he said brushing his fingers over my lips "or was I dreaming"

Jungkook pov

When she asked if she was dreaming I didn't know what to say " you were dreaming silly" I guess I'll have to tell her another time. I stood up from the bed and put my boxers on. I looked back at her and she was laying down again with her eyes closed.

~•~•~•

Turning on the water I slid my boxers down and got in the shower. The warm water ran down my chest, I wished she was here with me but I didn't want to wake her.

I turned the water of and wrapped a towel around my waist. "Aish she's still sleeping" I said as I walked out the bathroom. Picking out my clothes I wore a plain black t-shirt and some grey sweat pants.

Oh god time to wake sun-hee up. I kneeled down next to the bed and stroked her head "sun-hee wake up its already 2:00pm" she sighed and slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

She sat up holding the blanket to her chest while yawning "hmm" she tried to stand up but she fell back on the bed, rubbing her face she held onto my arm and stood up " this is your fault Kookie" she said while I helped her walk to the bathroom.

I made her sit down on the toilet seat and filled a glass of water for her "here" she took the glass of water and drank about half the cup before giving it back to me. "I'm gonna go for a shower" she said getting up but her legs were still weak so I caressed her cheek "I'll fill the bathtub up for you" .

She smiled at me and I kissed her forehead. I ran the tap getting the right temperature "do you want bubbles" I asked her and she cutely nodded her head so I poured some bubble solution in.

Once the bathtub was filled I shut the tap and helped her get in. I watched as she relaxed her body in the water. I sat down on the floor and leaned my head on the top and She rested her soft hand on my cheek and closed her eyes "this feels nice" I could tell by her facial expressions that she was enjoying it a lot.

I let her relax for about another 5 minutes and then made her sit up straight so I could wash her body. She took about 20 minutes before she decided to get out.

I gave her one of my long sleeve shirt and a blue vest with clouds on it and she looked really tiny and cute in it. I dried her hair for her.

 I dried her hair for her

Sun-hee pov

After jungkook finished drying my hair I started wondering about that vampire thing "do you think I'm a vampire" he said walking towards the door "how did you know I was thinking about vampires" he smirked at me and walked out the door.

I followed him to the kitchen where everyone was eating "have a fun night" namjoon said raising a brow, jungkook was about to answer but I cut him of by putting my 2 thumbs of "great" he smiled and put 2 plate's of food on the table for me and jungkook.

I sat on the stool next to hobi "good morning" he sang I squished his cheeks "good morning hobi".

We finished our breakfast and I decided that I wanna go back home so jungkook grabbed his car keys. Buckling my seatbelt he started the car and put his hand on my inner thigh.

It was only like a 20 minutes drive to my house so I relaxed my head back.

I opened the front door and fell on the couch "jungkook I'm bored" he came and laid down ontop of me "what do you want to do" he said "hmm let's walk to the boba shop" he showed his cute bunny smile and got up.

We walked out and he held my hand "what's your favourite flavour " I asked looking up at him. "Probably chocolate what about you" "coconut is the best " I said swinging our hands in exitmen.

We started talking about random things and I didn't even realize that we wer already here. He opened the door and we went to the counter to order. " annyeonghaseyo how may I take your order today" "one chocolate boba and one coconut boba please" I said "ok if you could take a seat we will bring your boba in about a minute".

We got the table next to the window "do you want to go to my house after or back to your house" I thought about it and couldn't decide "up to" I said and the lady with the boba came.

He gave me mine and I took a long sip fiting as much as I can in my mouth "sun-hee you look like a baby who hasn't had ice-cream in 5 years" we both laughed and enjoyed our drinks while having some random conversations.

Jungkook paid but I promised not pay next time.

"Sun-hee you know when I ask you to be my girlfriend, did you really mean yes" he said with a questioning face I looked at him "such a babo of course I meant it and yes I am your girlfriend" I watched as his cheeks turned a lighter shade of pink.