chapter thirteen 🥀

Jungkook had some appointment so I had to walk home alone but it was fine because I just plugged my head phones in and listened to spring day.

I opened the front door and heard my mom talkin to someone. Taking off my shoes I peeped my head through the door and froze when I saw heeseung and jungwon sitting with my mom. Aw shit, I tip toed to my room and changed my cloths.

I wore some baggy pants, a white crop top and a little cropped zip hoodie on top. I was just on my phone when my mom called me and fuck this is going to be embarrassing

 I was just on my phone when my mom called me and fuck this is going to be embarrassing

"Hi mom"

"Sun-hee where are you"

"Well mom I'm actually umm upstairs on my bed"

"Oh god sun-hee your so rude come down we have guests"

She cut the phone and I internally cried as I opened my room door and walked down the stairs. I stood in the door way and they all turned their heads to look at me, my mom raised her eyebrows and I quickly sat down next to her.

"Sun-hee right" jungwon said, I nodded "well these two boys are gonna tutor you from now on every Monday okay starting from now" mom smiled at me  "what but my grades aren't that bad" I said slouching in my seat.

"Sun-hee you got a C- in your maths" my eyes widened and my cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

I watched as mom looked at her watch and got up " well I have to go now why don't you take them to your room" I made a crying face at my mom and she just laughed and patted my head.

Looking back at heeseung and got up "kitchen then my room" I said as they nodded and followed me to the kitchen. Opening the fridge I took out the left over jajangmyeon and warmed it up in a bowl " do you want some" I said turning around to heeseung pulling jungwon back and I swear jungwon looked like he was gonna eat me or something "no thank you" heeseung said, I nodded my head and sat on the table with a pair of chopsticks.

I put some food in my mouth but my hair got in the way so I put my hair to one side
"So sun-hee when did you move here" jungwon said sitting down Infront of me, he licked his lips as his eyes moved down to my neck.

"Few weeks ago" I said making him look back up at me. Heeseung sat down next to him and said "hmm tell us more about yourself"

"Hmm I'm 18, my birthday is on 7th August and I really love tteokbokki" heeseung smirked at me "what's your blood type" jungwon said and I almost chocked on my food "what" the looked at me like he wasn't joking "o negative" heeseung said.

My eyes widened "h-how did you know" he raised his eyebrows.

Lee heeseung pov

We watched as she put her dishes in the sink and turned around to us "I guess let's go to my room now", "umm give us a sec" she nodded and walked to the stairs.

"It's the perfect time to take her hyung" jungwon said looking up at the stairs "yes you're right"

Ever since jungkooks father killed my mom and dad I've been thinking of ways on how to make him pay and this is my perfect plan to take his precious mate away from him and letting him know how I felt when I was left all alone as a child.

"You know what to do right" I said to him and he nodded, we teleported to her room and carefully opened the door. She was on her phone facing her bed. Jungwon quickly covered her eyes and pressed his two fingers on the side of her next making her slowly fall unconscious in his arms.

Once she had passed out I picked her up and teleported back to our mansion where the rest were waiting.

~•~•~•~

"Finale you... Three are back home" jay said looking down at sun-hee in my arms "he scent is so strong now that we are all here" jake said  trying to controlhim self.

I rolled my eyes and said "go hunting I know you guys are thirsty" and with that I walked up to my room and opened the door. I put her on my bed, sitting down on the stool next I moved the hair from her cheek.

Now its time to call jungkook the best part. Getting up from the bed I grabbed my phone and walked out onto my balcony.

"Hello" he answered and a smirk formed on my lips.

"Hmm jungkook"

"What do you want heeseung" he said in an annoyed voice

" *Chuckle* I think I might have something or someone rather special to you"

There was a long pause before he spoke again

"What did you do to sun-hee"

"How did you guess"

"You better not fuck around with her or Ill fucking rip your head off"

"Ahh I was just planning on marking her and convincing her that she belongs to me"

" Don't you dare fucking touch her"

"Hmm I can't promise you that"

What do you want you son of a bitch"

I paused and thought for a minute before I started speaking again

"Your life..."