Chapter sixteen 🥀

I got of his back and turned to look at him "what about jungkook" a smirk grew on his face "you care so much don't you" he said walking closer to me. I stared at him blankly but he pushed me up against the wall.

"J-jimin what are you doing" his hands rested on the wall beside my head  "you know if you weren't jungkooks mate I would have fucked you so hard by now" he whispered huskily into my ears. My eyes widened and I tried push him away but he grabbed my hands pinning them ontop of my head.

He bit his lips and pushed me more against the wall "Jimin stop" he leaned into my neck "what if I don't want to" he moaned onto my skin, I felt his tongue brush against my skin but I ripped my hands out of his grip and pushed him away "like you said I'm jungkooks mate".

I started walking away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him so that my back was against his chest "you shouldn't have done that knowing I'm a vampire princess" his grip on me tightened.

"Jimin this is not you" I said struggling in his grip "what is not me princess" I elbowed his stomach and ran towards the stairs locking me in a randome room. I slid down untill my but hit the cold floor. "Jungkook I need you" I whispered to myself before burying my head into my knees.

Jungkook pov

I punched heeseung again and again untill namjoon pulled me up. I watched as he weekly stood up and whiped the blood off his lip "I'll be back you bloody bitch" they all turned into dust and disappeared leaving me and my hyungs alone.

The thought of sun-hee came into mind so I teleported to her without giving my hyungs a second glance. I walked up to Jimin who was sleeping on the couch "hyung where is she" I asked but he didn't open his eyes "upstairs in my room".

I ran upstairs and turned right to Jimins room but the door was locked so I teleported inside. She was on the floor leaning against the door and I think she fell asleep. Crouching down to her level I slowly wrapped her arms around me and picked her up putting her tiny body on the bed, she moved around a little making herself more comfortable.

My shirt was stained with blood so I ripped it of and threw it in the floor laying down next her. Scooping her up into my arms she hugged my chest and sighed.

~•~•~•~•

I felt sun-hee moving around so I looked down at her and she slowly opened her eyes taking in the surrounding untill she looked up at me "jungkook" she whispered before she sat up and rubbed her head.

"Why were you on the floor" I said pulling her into a hug, she tightly wrapped her hands around me and snuggled her head into my neck "because Jimin he-" I sighed knowing exactly what he did "he said that if you were not my mate then he would have fucked you so hard by now" she moved her head so that he soft lips were on my cheek "hmm" I let out a soft chuckle "he just wanted to see if you are loyal or not". She kissed my cheek and leaned more into me.

M hand travelled up her top and I slowly unhooked her bra. Picking her up I put her in my lap and she looked at me confused "jungkook what are you doing". "Mhh how about I fuck you harder than Jimin can" she froze in her spot "w-what" I pushed her head down and connected our lips together.

I took in her sweet taste and deepened the kiss, her tongue brushed against my lips turning me on even more. I groaned into the kiss as she started moving her hips on me but her lips left mine and left a trail of kisses down my neck. I moaned as she took my skin in between her teeth and marked my neck.

Slowly pushing her backwards "naughty aren't you" I whispered into her ear biteing it softly earning my self a soft moan from her. I pulled her top of and pulled down her bra exposing her bare chest.

I smirked at the view and kissed her right breast while I kneaded the left with my hand "jungkook" she breathed. Dragging my hand down her stomach and unbottoned her jeans pulling them down.

I teasingly pulled down her pants and put one finger in making her gasp. Kissing up her neck I crashed my lips on hers and added another finger pumping in and out of her faster.

"You feel so good" I said and she let out a deep and loud moan "jungkook...I'm gonna cu-" I took my fingers out leaving her unsatisfied. Getting up on my knees I pulled her up and said "unbuckle me baby" she slowly brought her fingers up to my belt and unbuckled it pulling it out.

She looked up at me and pulled down my jeans leaving me in only my boxers. Her paste was killing me and my pants were so tight right now so I gently pushed her down as well as my boxers and pushed my whole length into her.

We both moaned as i let her get used to me before slowly pushing in and out of her, She arched her back and I pinned her hands above her head and picked up my paste groaning at her tightness.

"Faster" she said in between moans I bit my lip as my orgasm was building up and I could tell that hers was to. She moaned one last time as she came on my dick and I came soon after her.

I slowly pulled out of her and fell on the space next to her listening to her trying to steady  her breath "harder definitely" I said turning my head to face her while smirking. Her eyes were closed and she replied with "hmm".

I picked her up and pulled her ontop of me, she opened her eyes and looked down at me her cheeks flushed red. I pecked her lips and she dropped her head on my shoulder and slowly pecked my neck

"I love you" she mumbled against my skin, I smiled and kissed her hand "I love you to baby"