chapter four 🥀

We walked downstairs and he took me to a huge dinner table. I sat down Infront of jungkook and next to my dad but they looked very happy for some reason.

"So shall we eat" there was already a bowl of soup infront of me so I waited for my dad to start eating. I picked up my spoon and mixed the soup wondering if it's good, slowly I  put a spoon full in my mouth and elamiz started talking "so is it good" she was looking at me especially so I smiled and nodded trying not to look at jungkook because that's just awkward.

My mom and elamiz were deep in a randome conversation and so was dad and jungkooks dad so I just sat there eating. I slowly looked up at jungkook and he was looking down at his food.

I carefully studied his face untill he looked up at me, it was like he knew I was watching him, it felt like it was all going in slow motion. I tilted my head "sun-hee darling are you ok" elamiz asked smiling cheekily and it was so cute.

I nodded my head and she brightly smiled at me continuing the conversation. Time passed and everyone finished dinner "so shall we go outside for the sunset" jungkooks dad asked, we all agreed so we headed out.

I walked close to my mom and we walked to a big fountain. There were 3 benches next to the Fountain so jungkooks mom and dad sat on one and mom and dad on another leaving me and jungkook and the last bench .

He sat down patting the seat next to him so I sighed and sat down trying to sit as far as possible but he grabbed my arm pulling me closer to him and rested his hand on my thigh. I looked at him and he looked back at me moving his hand slowly up my thigh.

Quickly I put my hand on his stopping him from moving his hand any further. I looked back at the view knowing hat he was still looking at me.

The sky was orange and pink untill the sun went down it was all dark but the water in the fountain looked like it was glowing. A sudden breeze blew past us giving me goosebumps.

"Can we go inside now" I whispered to jungkook and he nodded softly before getting up and saying "we're going inside now" they nodded and said "we'll be there in 5". We walked back to the house and went in side to the main room.

"Hmm I guess we only have 5 minutes" jungkook said walking over to me with a smirk, he pushed me on the couch and climbed ontop of me smashing his lips onto mine. I didn't move because of his sudden movement and his hand wrapped around my lower back.

I soon gave up and kissed back letting our lips move in sync, his tongue brushed past my lips "open your mouth " he said into my lips so I slowly opened my mouth and he slid his tongue in.

I heard chartering In the corridors so I gathered all my strength and pushed him of me causing him to fall on the floor, quickly I sat up and looked towards the opening doors
"Jungkook what are you doing on the floor" I looked at him but he was already looking at me "I tripped mom" he responded letting me exhale a long breath that I didn't know for how long I was holding in for.

They chuckled and my mom said " well then we should get going now because you do still have school tomorrow right" I nodded and got up walking towards them.

"Well we hope to see you again soon get home safely" jungkooks dad said "will do" mom said before walking towards the door. We walked towards the car and I got in leaning my head back untill my mom rolled down my window giving me no choice but to wave good bye. 

I looked at jungkook one last time before the car started and drove of. Slowly I raised my hand to my face and brushed my finger fast my lips and remember the feeling I got when he kissed me but I quickly shook my head and looked out the window.

We finally reached home and I headed straight to my room after saying goodnight to mom and dad. I ripped of my clothes and put on my comfy silk pajamas and snuggled up in bed with my heavy duvet and fell asleep.

 I ripped of my clothes and put on my comfy silk pajamas and snuggled up in bed with my heavy duvet and fell asleep

My pajamas ^