Chapter three 🥀

My outfit ^

•~•~•

I threw on a black crop top and some baggy trousers and put a white shirt on top. Looking in the mirror I quickly touched up my makeup and put my hair up in a clip.

"Sun-hee are you ready sweetheart" my dad called from the bottom of the stairs "yes appa" I put on my sneakers and took my phone before heading down to the car.

I put my seatbelt on and relaxed my head on the car head rest. I closed my eyes and I was thinking about what happened earlier in detention untill the car stopped. I slowly opened my eyes to a massive mansion.

Slowly opening the car door I stepped out and shut the door behind me and following on behind mom and dad. God damn who are these people and why do they have such a big house. The big double doors opened and a very young looking couple maybe in their 20s were standing there with a big smile on their faces.

"Ahh Mr and Mrs Yang you're finally here, this is my wife elamiz" the man said and then they looked at me "and you,you must be sun-hee" I nodded and bowed. I looked towards the massive stairs and my eyes widened when I saw who was coming down.

Everyone's head turned to the stairs "ahh jungkook my boy come here" he motioned jungkook to come here then started speaking again "this is my son jungkook and I believe you two go to the same school right".

"Y-yeah" the fuck, why was I stuttering. They all chuckled and told us to come in and have a seat. We sat down at I was just on my phone "jungkook why don't you show sun-hee around while we have an adult conversation" elamiz said with a cute little smirk.

Mom put her hand out so I had to giver her my phone and go since "jungkook"was already standing up. We walked towards the stairs and down a hallway, he stopped Infront of a white door and looked at me "well this is my room" he said with a smirk.

He slowly opened the door and let me in and oh my fucking god I have never ever seen a bed that big. Looking around the room I turned around to jungkook but he wasn't there. I turned around again I was just fucking center metres away from his face like bitch how the fuck did he get there.

Walking closer to me I walked backwards to even out the space but he kept on coming forward. My back hit the cold marble wall and his hand rested on the wall at each side of my head "now you have 2 options, do you want to look around the house or-" he leaned down closer to my ear "do you want to stay here" his lips brushed against my neck before looking back at me not moving an inch.

His eyes were a golden colour again different to last time, his cold hand snaked around my bare waist and pulled me closer to him "l-look around the house" I said before slightly pushing him of me and opening the door.

I didn't know where to go so I walked really slowly back to the stairs and headed to where we were before. I went to open the door but I paused "she's his mate" I heard from the other side of the door.

Mate? What does that mean and who are they talking about, I'm so confused right now I have to go back to jungkook. Turning around I walked back up the stairs and to the room we were in before. I slowly pushed the door open and he was just laying there on his bed looking at the ceiling.

Walking into the room I sat down on the bed next to him and looked down at my lap "hmm so you decided to come back" I looked at him and said "shut up jungkook" he grabbed my arm and pulled me down. He crawled ontop of me and said "get lost in your way" he slid his hand down my arm and entwind our fingers together.

"What" I said not loosing eye contact with him, a smirk formed on his lips.

"Jungkook, sun-hee come down dinners ready" his mom called from downstairs, he got up pulling me with him.